Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is the update where we finally see the beach house with Elaine? I wonder how this is going to play out after their last encounter of fun ;) but it looks like it's going to be a busy few days with games Pine Falls and BADIK also to be released :oops:

aydinay

Jul 9, 2019
guys i think im fall in love to Katie ^^ She is so georgeus fucking sexy girl who i ever seen this type of games before. What do u thnk about her ? I mean how can she be all kinda sexy,bitchy and romantic at the sametime. This one is the best game i ve ever played here and waitng for new update impatiently. Anyone news when it s coming? many guys will wrote tomorrow i know but anyway :) i m dreaming of beach house,Katie with me and ohhh i need to change the topic i guess othervise things gonna nasty for me :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What do u thnk about her ? I mean how can she be all kinda sexy,bitchy and romantic at the sametime.
She is great there is definitely a lot more to her, this whole being a bitch thing is probably more her defence mechanism but around the MC we have seen her lower her guard from time to time and out with the milfs in this game yeah for me she is probably the best girl in the game, and as you said it will be fun when we get in the beach house hopefully just the MC and Katie they do need some alone time for a change and no Debbie and Lily hanging around they are great and all but it's some personal time they both need. ;)

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
When Bella went to Mc to bring him the box with his stuff, she immediately said something wrong with Monica, Elaine had written to Mc that if he didn't immediately withdraw his stuff she would have thrown it in the garbage. Then having heard of the conditions of the will, he changed his mind and became very sweet with Mc and in the meantime seduced him, as Bella had already done.
I believe the mail was sent by a person who is not Monica and Elaine, both of whom are victims of the Mc Father's game.
Everything is played between Elaine, Monica, her daughters and Mc, to make the choice even more difficult.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes