Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure ?

Father "Dear Elaine, you fucking gold digger, if you want my money, befriend my son ! Oh, by the way, know that Monica is a fucking bitch."
Father "Dear son, you fucking parasite, if you want my money, leave Monica ! Oh, by the way, know that Elaine always loved you, it's because of me that she was rude with you."

Elaine "MC, I don't know what to say..."
MC "Don't worry, he said everything to me and I forgive you. Let's be friend ?"
Elaine "Oh, by the way, Monica is a bitch."
MC "What ? Oh my god, I can't live on her house any longer !"
The chance is that happening at all.

Out of everyone here there are quite a lot that haven't gone the forgiveness route and those that have still wouldn't believe everything she says.

If the dad is the dick everyone says he is then he's going to make 100% sure his conditions will fuck someone up.

Elaine driving a wedge between Monica and the MC means both the MC and Elaine get the money, that isn't what he'd want.

P.S. I intentionally ignored the twist at the end because it's reaching and nothing mentioned so far lends it any weight.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Like has been said previously, MC has a house, a nice car and $100,000; that's plenty to start off with. He should stick with Katie and Jenna, both of them have expressed interest in him and even slightly in each other. Fuck the dad (not in that way, eww) and his ridiculous conditions. Besides, if Elaine gets the money, the way she's been flirting with MC, he might even see some of it anyway.

arms99

May 11, 2018

Out of everyone here there are quite a lot that haven't gone the forgiveness route and those that have still wouldn't believe everything she says.

If the dad is the dick everyone says he is then he's going to make 100% sure his conditions will fuck someone up.

Elaine driving a wedge between Monica and the MC means both the MC and Elaine get the money, that isn't what he'd want.

P.S. I intentionally ignored the twist at the end because it's reaching and nothing mentioned so far lends it any weight.
You make it sound like getting the money won't fuck the MC up. Even if you're not romantically interested in the 3 main girls, for the MC to turn his back on the only people who he cares about and who care about him for money will destroy his humanity. It will turn him into his father.

The father doesn't care about the money, it's just a carrot he's dangling in order to achieve his goal.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Forget about the players, they aren't involved with the father decisions. They are the chance factor, the grain of sand that can blow the machine. The father can't predict their decisions, but he can predict all the others.

Elaine kicked the MC out of the house, the MC goes to Monica house, those are decisions that we (players) didn't made. And we know for sure that the father predicted at least one of them. He knew that, given the opportunity, the MC would rush to Monica's skirts. Then, they were asked to do the exact opposite to have the money like the gold digger they are.
There's also MC's thoughts. Once the initial shock passed, he completely forgot about his own conditions. There's the doubt about Monica, but it's the only decision we had to make. Whatever the route you followed with Kathy, the MC don't act like if he'll have to go, not even like he have doubt that he'll be there for a long time. But at the opposite, how many time have we be given the choice to see Elaine succeeding or not at befriending the MC ?
That she succeed or not is something that rely only on us. But that the MC will leave Monica's house or not is something that rely on the CheekyGimp .

You now are the father (I know, absolutely nothing prepared you to such change in your life). You hate both your two girlfriends and son. You think that they are totally useless to the society, only caring for your money and ready to humiliate themselves for it. And you never missed an occasion to prove it when you where alive. Even once dead you continued to humiliate them, insulting them from the start to the end of each video you recorded for them. Giving them conditions that you know are the opposite of what they want to do. They disgust you because they are the exact opposite of the strong self made man that you are ; a man ready to all sacrifice to pursue what he want.
Your last move was to humiliate them a last time, to make them forget their own desire and follow your orders a last time, to make them blow their future for your last wish, like the good obedient little dogs you think they are.

Forget about the nice girl you are, you must be a sneaky abusive bastard to understand the father. Will you really reward them for that, or will you utilize this to humiliate them even more ?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Usually I'm all about the forgiveness route, but in this case I just don't buy it. The 180 character change in Elaine is way too sudden for there not to be something behind it.

Also as much as I love the game the Elaine route just bugs me. I'm mean one second she's the bitch who made your childhood a living hell and kicked you out of your home and then boom one msg from the father and I'm sorry from her and everything is forgiven and you can't wait to get into her skirt. The Elaine thing is moving at lightning speed and frankly it's just completely unrealistic. This is not a forgiveness route, it's an all blood has gone into my pants so I'll just accept everything you say route.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You now are the father (I know, absolutely nothing prepared you to such change in your life). You hate both your two girlfriends and son. You think that they are totally useless to the society, only caring for your money and ready to humiliate themselves for it. And you never missed an occasion to prove it when you where alive. Even once dead you continued to humiliate them, insulting them from the start to the end of each video you recorded for them. Giving them conditions that you know are the opposite of what they want to do. They disgust you because they are the exact opposite of the strong self made man that you are ; a man ready to all sacrifice to pursue what he want.
Your last move was to humiliate them a last time, to make them forget their own desire and follow your orders a last time, to make them blow their future for your last wish, like the good obedient little dogs you think they are.
Summing up, cause apparently that's what I do, you're saying that the conditions are fake conditions that the dad made that go against their hearts, so that if and when the conditions are met he can go and say "Ha! Golddiggers, like I always said you were. P.S. You're not getting the money.". And that would explain why the dad would want all the conditions to be met rather than setting them up so they(the people) work against each other.
Not to say that the dad would not go to such lengths, cause he would, but still seems a bit far fetched.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Usually I'm all about the forgiveness route, but in this case I just don't buy it. The 180 character change in Elaine is way too sudden for there not to be something behind it.

Also as much as I love the game the Elaine route just bugs me. I'm mean one second she's the bitch who made your childhood a living hell and kicked you out of your home and then boom one msg from the father and I'm sorry from her and everything is forgiven and you can't wait to get into her skirt. The Elaine thing is moving at lightning speed and frankly it's just completely unrealistic. This is not a forgiveness route, it's an all blood has gone into my pants so I'll just accept everything you say route.
She's a gold digger. I think it's normal if she can change her attitude to 180 just to get more gold from her ex(dead) BFs son. he's legitimately owns most of the properties while she only have the house temporary.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
Thematically choosing between love and money makes a lot of sense, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the condition for all 3 of the people involved. MC has to choose between Monica's family and the money and I wouldn't be surprised if Elaine has to choose between being kind to the MC or something else as well. However, it's impossible for all of them to have mutually compatible conditions because they can't all get the money, so I think Elaine successfully completing hers would in some way involve MC failing to complete his. My guess is that, given her dislike of Monica, she'd be asked to "make a man" out of MC and have him fuck Monica, which she would find a repulsive condition and would also disqualify MC. Given that she doesn't know what MC's conditions are, she'd have no reason to facilitate that and upon learning her condition would possibly want to mend their connection to prevent him from doing so.

I wonder if the ending is going to come down to trusting her to take the money and having a strong enough relationship with her for her to give it to him in spite of his father's wishes. The game is called "Where the Heart Is" so I'm guessing that's where MC is supposed to find his home, and eventually get what he wants out of it.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Any info about update?
Just few pages before...

Unlocked
Episode 14 overview update ($5+)
No major updates to report regarding Episode content. The good news is that so far I haven't cut any of the planned scenes from this episode so we should still have a similar overview as per my previous post a while back:

But just an FYI.... Monica & Jenna feature heavily in this episode, so if you're a fan of these two then you should enjoy episode 14. If you're not a fan of these two then episode 14 may not be your favorite episode. Although if Elaine floats your boat, then you will hopefully enjoy her scene as we continue to get to know her better in Episode 14 also....

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Thematically choosing between love and money makes a lot of sense, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the condition for all 3 of the people involved. MC has to choose between Monica's family and the money and I wouldn't be surprised if Elaine has to choose between being kind to the MC or something else as well. However, it's impossible for all of them to have mutually compatible conditions because they can't all get the money, so I think Elaine successfully completing hers would in some way involve MC failing to complete his. My guess is that, given her dislike of Monica, she'd be asked to "make a man" out of MC and have him fuck Monica, which she would find a repulsive condition and would also disqualify MC. Given that she doesn't know what MC's conditions are, she'd have no reason to facilitate that and upon learning her condition would possibly want to mend their connection to prevent him from doing so.

I wonder if the ending is going to come down to trusting her to take the money and having a strong enough relationship with her for her to give it to him in spite of his father's wishes. The game is called "Where the Heart Is" so I'm guessing that's where MC is supposed to find his home, and eventually get what he wants out of it.
there's a condition that MC can have all the inheritance IF Elaine & Dizzy failed with theirs. And also, MC are trying to know what kind of wishes that his Dad ask to Elaine & Dizzy have to fulfill.

after he inherits all, he can always back to his harem-incest route. so, It's still "where the heart is" route.

Reactions: Cedo0099

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I don't think MC's father really cares weather or not MC and Elaine get his money, I think he's giving them a difficult ultimatum because he's a shit person.

Reactions: arms99 and Repuci

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Not to say that the dad would not go to such lengths, cause he would, but still seems a bit far fetched.
How else do you explain that he helped them ?

- It's not remorse, since he continue to insult them.
- The insults aren't just bad habit, he could have edited them out or redone the videos.
- He's intelligent enough to know that what he said can help the other to fulfill his conditions.
- If he effectively wanted to help them have his money, why not give it to them without conditions ?
- Why talking about Monica in the video to Elaine ? It make no sense, she barely know her and definitively don't care if she was a bitch or not.
- If he talked about Monica because suddenly he cared, why not say it directly in the video for his son ? It would have been better. Hearing this and the condition, the MC would have never trusted him, and would have stay with Monica. A good revenge, he give his son a condition and the reason to not fulfill it.

I can have missed something, but I see only one answer to this question, and it's that the condition is a lure.

Reactions: UncleVT

arms99

May 11, 2018
However, it's impossible for all of them to have mutually compatible conditions because they can't all get the money, so I think Elaine successfully completing hers would in some way involve MC failing to complete his.
The will states that they have to do a certain task to get their share of the money. It doesn't say that only one person can inherit the money, so technically they can all get the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
- If he effectively wanted to help them have his money, why not give it to them without conditions ?
I never said the dad wanted to help them inherit his money. What i did was explain that, while i think most of us believe the dad would set up conditions that would pit his inheritors against each other, you believe that he would want all the conditions to be fulfilled because they're false conditions and he wanted to insult them again and gloat that he manipulated them again, while not giving them a dime of course.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I never said the dad wanted to help them inherit his money.
Never said you did, it's the game that show it. What he said to Elaine and the MC help the other to reach his condition.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
What he said to Elaine and the MC help the other to reach his condition.
First, we don't know Elaine's condition so anything about that is pure speculation. Second, I think that, when the dad told Elaine about Monica, he wasn't thinking of his will shenanigans and that she would tell the MC and make him distrust Monica, he told her just to have her hate Monica.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes