ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Oh, shit.
Just realised I am in the wrong game thread.
Please ignore what I said.
Sorry.
Oh. Haha. No problem. I'm gonna wait however long it takes for it to update, because that's how I played the rest of the game, with the incest. Was just wondering how long I could expect to wait.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone. As I posted earlier, I am new here so I'm not too sure how things work. How long after a new chapter releases does it usually take for the incest mod to be updated?
It doesn't take much long few hours max. Usually one patch works for every release. And some people who make compress version usually patch the game.(I cannot guarantee this but i have downloaded some compressed version of other game they were pre patched) If you play on android mobile it will be pre patched.

Sep 24, 2017
It doesn't take much long few hours max.
I have to disagree... a patch can take a few days.

The patch for episode 13 was "officially" (means the the mods need some time to update the thread) released 9 days after episoade 13...

You can't compare other games, every developer and modder works different... some have more time than others...

Reactions: botc76

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I have to disagree... a patch can take a few days.

The patch for episode 13 was "officially" (means the the mods need some time to update the thread) released 9 days after episoade 13...

You can't compare other games, every developer and modder works different... some have more time than others...
I think i misunderstood her question if she was talking about fan made incest mod where Monica is mc's mother then i apologies. I do not play that version and what i explained was about incest patch that most game use for incest content.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone. As I posted earlier, I am new here so I'm not too sure how things work. How long after a new chapter releases does it usually take for the incest mod to be updated?
It usually takes 1 or 2 days. The mod is independently released by B.S.F. so it varies depending on his free time.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes