Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Well, if he's from Ireland as some people wrote here, then it's end of Sunday in like an hour for him. But of coarse, it's finished when it's finished. I will probably go to sleep and just play it tomorrow. And I'll probably wait for compressed version anyway. I can't wait, though. ;-) It's gonna be great!

D

Deleted member 1310400

12am here in UK. might just give up and come back in the morning

Reactions: ILRpy

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
Who else is switching between this and sisterly lust for the update to be posted? Just me?
i wouldnt drive yourself too crazy. it is a fair chance that the update is still hours away. and, even once the updated is posted, it may be hours after that before it's linked on here.

i think it will be done before CG goes to bed, which could be anywhere from 1-4 hours away i think based on past releases. most likely it will be available here middle of the day tomorrow irish time or early morning hours american time. that's just my opinion

Oct 10, 2017
i wouldnt drive yourself too crazy. it is a fair chance that the update is still hours away. and, even once the updated is posted, it may be hours after that before it's linked on here.

i think it will be done before CG goes to bed, which could be anywhere from 1-4 hours away i think based on past releases. most likely it will be available here middle of the day tomorrow irish time or early morning hours american time. that's just my opinion
ahh, I rarely stress about games taking time to release. Gives me a chance to try out games I haven't played before. I work from 2am to 10am tomorrow. Maybe I'll be lucky when I get home.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Who else is switching between this and sisterly lust for the update to be posted? Just me?
I'm not holding my breath to be able to play it today, but it would be sweet.
And yes, I'm anticipating Sisterly Lust a lot as well.... not quite as much as WTHI, but yes.

Reactions: cloudmoon

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] And yes, I'm anticipating Sisterly Lust a lot as well.... not quite as much as WTHI, but yes.
Kinda OT - SL v21 is up on SVScomics but we all know how slow their servers are. So we might get WtHi first ... Go Cheeky go :p

Edit: SL is out on Mega, check the thread. So we have something to pass the time...

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

OK Folks- It's a wrap. Episode 14 is finally complete and it's the longest episode so far.
Just need to upload it to MEGA. Not sure how long it will take (My upload speeds are as variable as the weather) but bear with me....

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017

OK Folks- It's a wrap. Episode 14 is finally complete and it's the longest episode so far.
Just need to upload it to MEGA. Not sure how long it will take (My upload speeds are as variable as the weather) but bear with me....
Are there any donors willing to share thats the question :cool:

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes