SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Looking for opinions on these two pics:
Looking for opinions on these as to which one looks better (lighting-wise).
Out of the two, I'd have to go with 1. It's very photoshoot-y, but that can easily be overlooked in the context of the game. The second might be more natural, but because the light sources don't seem to be completely set within the scene (as mentioned earlier, most of the light is still coming from the ceiling hole), getting it to look natural is trickier than using eye-catching high-contrast shots.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
@CheekyGimp
I myself have been playing around with iray ghost lights and they are really nice for interior lighting,they are easy to set up,give good results with very minimal effort and even render times are good. If you have some spare time you can check them out for yourself, handful of test renders and i think you can make your interior scenes look really nice.
or

Really liking that you are very active here, keeps the thread chat going which means it pops up in new posts often. Hopefully that way more people are able to find your game and give it a try ,maybe even support you a little so you can keep this great game going :)

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
Looking for opinions on these two pics:
Looking for opinions on these as to which one looks better (lighting-wise). Obviously she is better lit in the first pic, but does the lighting look more natural in the second one (or too dark) ?
I'm leaning towards pic1, but looking for inputs....

First is good.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh! Brother, I hope to have a lot of things for MC and Monica to do together, so I hope @CheekyGimp will show all the scenes in every possible way, I'd like to see them, and an endless story will be good :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Yes. Plenty of options. the good thing is if interest wanes, I can finish it up relatively quickly with an ending for each character and completely cut short the whole Father's will/Elaine main plotline (even if interest falls to zero, I will finish this game even if it kills me). But (as I hope it will) if interest continues, there are lots of options /routes I can go down: Develop some of the minor characters, explore the impact of interactions between characters (jealousy, choices, etc.) and get into the meat (no pun intended) of the "plot".

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Let's just hope it will continue long enough.
Don't really want an endless story were the content will end by being slim to none in each update.
BUT, Having enough time to explore each relationship with the main characters, adding some fun interactions between all of them and also with some side characters would really please me

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So far I've settled on this one, as I need to move on, unless everyone hates it, as I think/hope it is a blend of the other two.
It's obviously not this single shot that I was debating on as the lighting choice will be used for all renders in this scene. And I haven't been working only on this for the past 24hrs (writing a Katie scene).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yes. Plenty of options. the good thing is if interest wanes, I can finish it up relatively quickly with an ending for each character and completely cut short the whole Father's will/Elaine main plotline (even if interest falls to zero, I will finish this game even if it kills me). But (as I hope it will) if interest continues, there are lots of options /routes I can go down: Develop some of the minor characters, explore the impact of interactions between characters (jealousy, choices, etc.) and get into the meat (no pun intended) of the "plot".
But don't forget, if will be a neverending story, I don't mind, MC and Monica deserve it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Let's just hope it will continue long enough.
Don't really want an endless story were the content will end by being slim to none in each update.
BUT, Having enough time to explore each relationship with the main characters, adding some fun interactions between all of them and also with some side characters would really please me
Absolutely. That's why forums like this and obviously the comments / feedback / polls on my Patreon are great. I'll take inputs from the players (without changing too much shit just to suit particular whims), but it'll be very apparent at any stage if people want more, if people just want an end or if I'm flogging a dead horse (that's not a metaphor for Zarah BTW :))

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So far I've settled on this one, as I need to move on, unless everyone hates it, as I think/hope it is a blend of the other two.
It's obviously not this single shot that I was debating on as the lighting choice will be used for all renders in this scene. And I haven't been working only on this for the past 24hrs (writing a Katie scene).

You know. I don't mind slow buildup, as long as they are all not the same slow buildup. Each should have different paces for buildup from the others.

That being said, fillers side sex can help with the buildup too. I can picture the two friends in the kitchen scene, being pretty easy to have fun with.

I can almost picture the dumb one, having sex with you first. Only at the time of sex, she isn't on the pill yet.
So you have anal sex with her instead, then after you blow your load inside her ass, and say goodnight to her.
I can almost hear her say..."Well, it was fun and I'll see you tomorrow. I'll have to go home now, and for some reason my Butt hurts...Bye sweety".

I absolutely love this game so far, and hope you get two computers to speed up the updates....Lol!!
Yeah, the pic still seems a bit dark, but I think it could still work too...…………..Peace!!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know. I don't mind slow buildup, as long as they are all not the same slow buildup. Each should have different paces for buildup from the others.

That being said, fillers side sex can help with the buildup too. I can picture the two friends in the kitchen scene, being pretty easy to have fun with.

I can almost picture the dumb one, having sex with you first. Only at the time of sex, she isn't on the pill yet.
So you have anal sex with her instead, then after you blow your load inside her ass, and say goodnight to her.
I can almost hear her say..."Well, it was fun and I'll see you tomorrow. I'll have to go home now, and for some reason my Butt hurts...Bye sweety".

I absolutely love this game so far, and hope you get two computers to speed up the updates....Lol!!
Yeah, the pic still seems a bit dark, but I think it could still work too...…………..Peace!!
I already have three computers. One I had a couple of years. Bought a new one back in November when I started developing. And then I bought another (better one) about 6/7 weeks ago. So I do all my script /coding on the original. Do my scene set ups and some renders on the second one and the newer one is just constantly on rendering. It's a busy home office. My girlfriend says it looks like a fucking Bond villain's lair :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018

If you could take this one and lighten it by 1.8679%, I think you'd have it.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
By the way, while the dev is being all cheeky with you, he neglected to inform you of this:

posted

Folks. Putting a line in the sand and saying the release date for Episode 5 will be the 29th June. I would like to try to shave another couple of days off this, so it could be earlier, but I'm committing that it won't be any later.... (add 1 week for $5 patrons and 2 weeks for the public release.)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I already have three computers. One I had a couple of years. Bought a new one back in November when I started developing. And then I bought another (better one) about 6/7 weeks ago. So I do all my script /coding on the original. Do my scene set ups and some renders on the second one and the newer one is just constantly on rendering. It's a busy home office. My girlfriend says it looks like a fucking Bond villain's lair :)
Lol!! I love it Brother.....I guess my only reply right now Mr.Bond's villain is, Why the Hell aren't we already not having hot, sweaty, animalistic, and animated sex with at least the neighbor or the drunk Monica by now...…..Lol!!
I love your work by the way, Your totally awesome Brother!!………………………..Peace!!

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes