Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I've removed myself from regular posts anymore, but I do check in from time to time and the key point is made by Unc...everyone gets an opinion, it's just more effective to not assume everyone else's in the process.

Not a bash, just a key safety tip. In the meantime, you could rethink your view about Zarah and consider her as a character and not just a potential sexual opportunity. You might see her value in the story, then, as opposed to simple fap material.

Okay, back into the ether...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How could you? You forgot Jenna! :eek:

It's Jenna, Deb, Lily, Katie, Jolina... then Zahra ;)
I didn't forget Jenna she just isn't in my top 5.

Bella comes after Zahra in my top 5. The rest is Angel, Jolina, Wanda, Elaine and then Jenna. If the girl from the party would have been a potential LI then she would probably be where Bella is. I quite liked her.

I like Jenna as a character but for a smart person she's an idiot at times and stupidity annoys me especially on the level where obvious creep asks her out and she agrees to it. She went from potential love interest I had a save going on for to completely out of the running.

I was waiting for the "I told you so" option when he started stalking her. She was warned, repeatedly, she chose not to listen and things could have ended far worse than they did.

I will be friends with Jenna but she isn't what i'd look for in a romantic partner.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I didn't forget Jenna she just isn't in my top 5.
Fair enough, I totally get why in the circumstances, she is a bit naive for my tastes, but I like her otherwise. She also has a nice body, which helps! ;)
I will be friends with Jenna but she isn't what i'd look for in a romantic partner.
I feel the same way about Angel! :)

Reactions: Freezer14

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Like others have said, I prefer Zarah's original hair style and color. The new one is too... not her.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Cheeky should try and give Zarah the Persis Khambatta V'ger look. That would probably appease both the old style fans and the pixie cut Zarah fans.

I know I'd be smiling.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I guess I'll raise my hand and stand-up for the unfairly maligned elder hottie of this title. Not only do I love Zarah, but I love her original haircut (yeah, I said it.) She's a filthy, thirsty, hot piece of finely-aged ass. She was the first to go hard for the MC's love cannon and, after Wanda, she's the dirtiest girl in the game. Her vulnerability in the fear of losing her looks as she loses her youth is particularly appealing. As Kurt Russell says in one of Tarantino's best films, "There are few things as fetching as a bruised ego on a beautiful angel."

To all the naysayers, I say go choke on Jolina's shitty coffee while I pop Zarah's cork and drink her like the fine wine that she is. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amen!

(I like both haircuts)

Reactions: Freezer14

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've removed myself from regular posts anymore, but I do check in from time to time and the key point is made by Unc...everyone gets an opinion, it's just more effective to not assume everyone else's in the process.

Not a bash, just a key safety tip. In the meantime, you could rethink your view about Zarah and consider her as a character and not just a potential sexual opportunity. You might see her value in the story, then, as opposed to simple fap material.

Okay, back into the ether...
Come back to regular posts Ignatz - You are missed!!

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
:ROFLMAO: No, it isn't missing. I know episode 15 is a Monica episode, and I can't be more excited. I just don't want Cheeky spending more time on Katie. She's had way too much screen time already in comparison. :D
And didn't Katie have some screen time in another game altogether? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

woody

Jan 31, 2017
You assumed she was universally hated because of a few vocal people on a forum.

Even those saying they don't like her don't make up a significant number compared to the people in the thread.

You are correct that some people don't like her however it's not even close to being virtually everyone. I doubt it's close to half the player base.
have to say i love zarah & monica ALL the characters have a part to play in moving the game forward,just enjoy the ride this great game gives us as it unfolds ,loving the story so far,keep it up guys your hard work is very much appreciated

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes