stenctrum

May 16, 2020
As for the people bitching about the remaster, the art of the first half of the game doesn't match the second half, that's why.
I think everyone knows that, But why is he doing the remake now? Why not after finishing the game? There was some other game being finished after pretty big wait since last update, and now after finishing it, devs will be doing episode 1 remake and then will be releasing on Steam. Their approach was far better.

WebtoonFreaks

Aug 21, 2020
I keep every AVN I've ever downloaded (over 1500 of them) and every save of every one I've played. For me it's not too hard, I just check and see what version(s) I already have before downloading or the date of the last save. Like this one I last played it in October and it's still stuck on Ep24. I don't give 2 shits about reworks until they catch up and pass the old content so this one gets a pass until it shows up in latest updates again next year or so.
i've heard it took 6 years to get to this point so see u in 6 years

WebtoonFreaks

Aug 21, 2020
Ok I get that people hate on Summertime Saga because that game is not finished and cut down almost all content to spoon feed it to patreons, but this game is different. The game is done and has no cliffhangers that need to be resolved. Flashing out that story now is ok in my book. I'm not on a leash waiting for important story that is held back so that people keep paying. A good and customer friendly move by the dev
i thought this game isn't done and literally ended on a cliffhanger?

May 7, 2024
i've heard it took 6 years to get to this point so see u in 6 years
Yup, pretty much. Of course by then most people won't give a shit since even the rework will need reworked again due to outdated visuals. It's pretty pointless to try to keep an AVN up to date/modern visual wise, you will just chase your tail forever, esp with 6-year cycles. Personally I'd just say fuck reworks, just finish the old AVN and call it a day (or a decade in this case) put the new bells and whistles into a new AVN and at least try to finish it in 3-5 years while most people still give a shit about it.

helix20002001

May 4, 2024
Hello, actually i just downloaded the ep 24 full version but when i run the game, bitdefender quarantined it and mark it as a malicious file. Can anyone check if they are having the same problem?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I think everyone knows that, But why is he doing the remake now? Why not after finishing the game? There was some other game being finished after pretty big wait since last update, and now after finishing it, devs will be doing episode 1 remake and then will be releasing on Steam. Their approach was far better.
I hear you, but it's the dude's life. This is the path they feel they need to take that is in their best interests. It doesn't matter if we agree or not.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Seeing as I already preempted these responses, I'd say some copy/paste screenies are in order...

Yeah, what a great changelog. Who knows what Season 1 v6.1.2024 BETA even means :KEK:
View attachment 3700683
1717428622284.png

Ha! Yeah, you're funny. The changelog section isn't exactly known to be a reliable source of information in a lot of cases (when it's even updated), such as this one here referenced by stenctrum. At least it actually does list the progression, but there still aren't any dates.
1717428635423.png

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
To all the experienced / veteran members on the thread (and no - less'n a thousand posts and / or three years with the forum DO NOT count):

Am I actually the only one really, really, I mean REALLY missing the old "facepalm" reaction emoji?

And this is for everyone complaining (and obviously inept to master the art of reading comprehension):

1717429911864.jpeg

And yes, after having endured the last five pages of endless dribble I had to vent!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To all the experienced / veteran members on the thread (and no - less'n a thousand posts and / or three years with the forum DO NOT count):

Am I actually the only one really, really, I mean REALLY missing the old "facepalm" reaction emoji?

And this is for everyone complaining (and obviously inept to master the art of reading comprehension):

View attachment 3700981
Yeah but the fragile snowflakes (and there's a lot of em on F95) complained about being facepalmed....

And still some folk wonder (and laugh) at how large my ignore list is and why it grows exponentially on a daily basis....(also, asking for a friend, does over 600 posts in this thread alone count as veteran and experienced?) :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes