Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But what does that make us?
Nothing.gif
I see brothers so does that mean after I finish playing the Remake I should download the old version and play from episode 11
I would just play the old version personally...or just play the updated Steam version. There's a lot of differences. Either way, there will be a wait for content at some point.

However with the chapter start feature, you could do what you're suggesting I guess, you'd get the gist of it all.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
The dev was very transparent, if you didn't want to support the remake you could have unsub a long time ago. If you never were a supporter, just stfu
You realize this is a free space emphasiz on the free right? Devs upload games here with free advertisement AND get to milk the willing. Not to mention again free product testing with endless amount of feedback if the devs want to improve the product and for future endevours.

Some devs obviously take advantage of this and I can see what category you fall under.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3701201

I would just play the old version personally...or just play the updated Steam version. There's a lot of differences. Either way, there will be a wait for content at some point.

However with the chapter start feature, you could do what you're suggesting I guess, you'd get the gist of it all.
Personally I'm waiting until it's on steam and then I'm starting the game from the beginning.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
okay brother I haven't played this game in years but I see
multiple versions which one do I download
Episodes 1-24 is the original release.

Season 1 is the Steam remaster which contains episodes 1-3
as horny said...i could only add that latest "season 1 -steam build-beta" contains the first 4 episodes (and not 3).

you are missing a lot if you didnt play this game that long before.
somehow i envy you, because it is a great game with a lot of content (24 episodes out of 25 planned are done - so it is almost finished game). and the rework steam version is quite enhance of the original game, so quite a lot to chose from.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You realize this is a free space emphasiz on the free right? Devs upload games here with free advertice AND get to milk the willing. Not to mention again free product testing with endless amount of feedback if the devs want to improve the product and for future endevours.

Some devs obviously take advantage of this and I can see what category you fall under.
"Milking the willing"? Now there's a contradiction in terms.....

You do realize how idiotic that statement is I hope.....

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 3701201

as horny said...i could only add that latest "season 1 -steam build-beta" contains the first 4 episodes (and not 3).

you are missing a lot if you didnt play this game that long before.
somehow i envy you, because it is a great game with a lot of content (24 episodes out of 25 planned are done - so it is almost finished game). and the rework steam version is quite enhance of the original game, so quite a lot to chose from.
okay thank you so much to everybody for their help

I just have one more question is there monogamy in this game

are there any force sex scenes

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Sa91

Jun 16, 2018
You realize this is a free space emphasiz on the free right? Devs upload games here with free advertice AND get to milk the willing. Not to mention again free product testing with endless amount of feedback if the devs want to improve the product and for future endevours.

Sick milk!(?)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

nah, otherwise i wouldnt play it either most probably.
that is one of the reasons why this is one of the best AVNs around.

dam, sorry i read it "are there enforced scenes, harem and such". :FacePalm: :BootyTime:
ofc it has monogamy...otherwise i wouldnt play it.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
To all the experienced / veteran members on the thread (and no - less'n a thousand posts and / or three years with the forum DO NOT count):

Am I actually the only one really, really, I mean REALLY missing the old "facepalm" reaction emoji?

And this is for everyone complaining (and obviously inept to master the art of reading comprehension):

View attachment 3700981

And yes, after having endured the last five pages of endless dribble I had to vent!
You can also just reply with the Picard version = :FacePalm:. Granted that takes a few more keystrokes, but better than nothing or having to find some meme to attach.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So as I understand it we have two versions of the game available?
Do any saves you make when playing the new Steam version use the same saves folder as the original game?

Help appreciated - I have an awful lot of saves from the original game - like 258 pages with 6 per page I think makes some 1548 in total.
Hopefully Horny Pussy approves ;)

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Hello, actually i just downloaded the ep 24 full version but when i run the game, bitdefender quarantined it and mark it as a malicious file. Can anyone check if they are having the same problem?
Never had a problem with it. It probably got quarantined because it wasn't created by some large corporation that paid a fortune to have its products automatically whitelisted by greedy anti-virus companies.

Reactions: Kond and Bro9988

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Monogomy yes, if that's what you want, with any of the LI's.

IF....IF....you take one particular route and decide to help 'someone'....and then when you have the opportunity...you 'choose to go through with it'...then yes, there is one forced scene. I say this as diff people will interpretit differently. It's not really forced as you're agreeing to do something....but thought I'd mention it.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Why would they do this to us?
As much as you and many others are upset about the remake (rightfully or wrongly), the bigger issue in my mind is that we were CLEARLY headed for an insanely hot Jenna/Katie/ MC threesome ....

But thanks to patreon's new and oppressive policies, there's a very good chance we never get that and for me that's an absolutely tragedy.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes