Sep 3, 2020
Monogomy yes, if that's what you want, with any of the LI's.

IF....IF....you take one particular route and decide to help 'someone'....and then when you have the opportunity...you 'choose to go through with it'...then yes, there is one forced scene. I say this as diff people will interpretit differently. It's not really forced as you're agreeing to do something....but thought I'd mention it.
thank you brother I don't know if you forgotten but I live and breathe monogamy

being with multiple girls is not my style and I don't like force sex

thank you so much for warning me

I have a bad memory so sorry if I ask you these questions again in the future

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
thank you brother I don't know if you forgotten but I live and breathe monogamy

being with multiple girls is not my style and I don't like force sex

thank you so much for warning me

I have a bad memory so sorry if I ask you these questions again in the future
my pleasure and yes I recalled, why I extrapolated my comment on the forced scene. It isnit, as there are multiple times you havre to confirm...though IIRC, originally (not sure what will be like in remake) it's not entirely 'obvious' what you as the MC will do (and you can take it much further....voluntarily, another choice) but you might feel like you've been railroaded into it, so why thought I'd detail that bit.

Now just do a Lily route and be happy :sneaky: :WeSmart:

Nov 7, 2020
I have played them. IT's four year old content with models that look slightly likely less ugly. The occasionally tiny bit of new content is not substantial and the fact that the last chapter, which has been sitting undone for quite a while, is being held back in favour of the remaster is most definitely stringing people along. You're a gullible simp.
Not really, just accepting of the fact we don't always get we want.

Sep 3, 2020
Monogomy yes, if that's what you want, with any of the LI's.

IF....IF....you take one particular route and decide to help 'someone'....and then when you have the opportunity...you 'choose to go through with it'...then yes, there is one forced scene. I say this as diff people will interpretit differently. It's not really forced as you're agreeing to do something....but thought I'd mention it.
I did see a couple of girls in the preview that I might be interested in but I don't know their names

but you know looks don't matter to me it's about the spark

it doesn't matter how good they look if I don't feel the spark

but I will make sure and keep an eye out for the name you recommended
:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I love the 'old version' (4.3) .
It's got hours of content and is very horny.
Lovely characters and lots of them.
Hot and steamy , the way i like them.
And it's coming to an end (chapter 25)

The 'new version' (3.5) doesn't disappoint me.
Far less content but lewd again.
Better graphics/animations and i think changes in the story.
Hope it gets to the same level or higher than the original.

Aug 22, 2018
welp, I guess I'll have to wait year or two to finish my type of playthrough....Good luck with further development dev,hope you'll be able to finish the game :)

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
You realize this is a free space emphasiz on the free right? Devs upload games here with free advertisement AND get to milk the willing. Not to mention again free product testing with endless amount of feedback if the devs want to improve the product and for future endevours.

Some devs obviously take advantage of this and I can see what category you fall under.
I hope you realize that while some devs upload their games to this site, F95 is at its heart a piracy site.
Most games are not uploaded with the approval of the dev.

A few episodes back, I even had an argument with Cheeky here, because he was bitching that a beta version was available for download :D

Sure some of the devs interact with their community and use it as free advertisment, but that is not the main function of F95.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's been so long I was playing, the story was already massive and I wasn't able to finish it. This may be an opportunity for me to play to slowly.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Since there was a bit of time with restarts, I haven't played in a while. I guess I forgot how annoying and distracting all the choices where, really kills the momentum and most are unnecessary. Still not sure how I miss points.
Now there is another restart on the new rebuild. I peaked at a scene and like it, just hate all the time to get back to where I was.
On the logic side, there is a lot of obvious sexual actions going on, especially at home, that need to be settled better. A harem requires openness, otherwise its just cheating.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I guess I forgot how annoying and distracting all the choices where, really kills the momentum and most are unnecessary
Maybe KN's are suited to you ;)
Still not sure how I miss points.
*shakes head*/......yeah, me neither...no clue how you manage it.
On the logic side
A harem requires openness, otherwise its just cheating.
Unless you count the Katie/Debbie/Lily set up...there is no harem. Also, on the logic side, they all know because they were all there.

I swear....I just give up....

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I hope you realize that while some devs upload their games to this site, F95 is at its heart a piracy site.
Most games are not uploaded with the approval of the dev.

A few episodes back, I even had an argument with Cheeky here, because he was bitching that a beta version was available for download :D

Sure some of the devs interact with their community and use it as free advertisment, but that is not the main function of F95.
Yes, some people seems forget this is a pirate forum. I remember one stance a while ago where an "official leaker" and some other users got mad because a user leaked the patreon release "too fast" in the comment section without waiting the few days that the "official leaker" used to give to the developer before leaking, they were angry as fuck ..iirc they were even pressing moderators to delete the user's post with the leak. :FacePalm:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes