Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
umm does this mean the original game will not be finished and we are going back to the start with the remake?
No, it's been explained a ton of times already, they're also working on the last chapter... just chill...

Anyways, I played a bit from the new version... All good changes, tbh... this is now presentable for Steam, except it still need the UI changes and it'd be nice if they also added some music I guess, but yeah... very much worth it.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Did a comparison with Season 1 beta rework and the Original version, so far by the end of rework EP4 covers about the Ep 1~ EP 7 story of Original version, and with a little more brand new contents than what EP1-EP7 got

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I don't think so, but I mainly ignore games/VN's not the Dev. I ignore Futa and Gay content everyday (I think dudes with boobs are redickulous).
Heh. I don't think I've actually ignored any games. It's mainly the brand new accounts that pop up, have only half a dozen posts with all of them being little more than flamebait that I tend to put on the list. It's too easy to get lured into their little trolling game and, honestly, I have better things to do.
I find it easier to maintain a watch list for threads of games I'm interested in and just take a look at the updates page occasionally to see what's new.

Have to reiterate though, as far as this one goes, the new character graphics are taking some getting used to but I'm loving the little bits of new content so far involving my favourite girls Lily and Debbie!

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
The remaster is IMHO so much better then the original it is like playing an early version of an alpha game created by some one new to this kind of art work as in the original and then playing remaster is like playing a game created by a much more skilled animator and pro. Please continue the remastered version.

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
wait wait im confused can i start on the remake and carry on with the original or do i need to download both versions and have 2 separate games?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Did a comparison with Season 1 beta rework and the Original version, so far by the end of rework EP4 covers about the Ep 1~ EP 7 story of Original version, and with a little more brand new contents than what EP1-EP7 got
is there any information up to which old episode remakes are planned? it was said several times that the new content should not be remade. But given the chages of models especially Katie, this doesnt sound plausible..

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time playing the game since chapter 21 and figured I would give the new remastered version a shot and I must say this is far better than the original... I'm upto chapter 4 so far and the milfs Monica and Zarah really look a whole lot better and sexier in the remastered version...

Even after so long since playing I can see all the subtle story/game changes so far. For one meeting Angel and Wanda on day one instead of day 3 after the picnic.

Enjoying so far and think this rework brings the game back to life and relevant to 2024's market in the adult game industry. Graphicly at least.

So yeah I get people are bummed out that its not been completed first but I also get it from a business point of view and don't blame the dev for doing so to get it out into the Steam marketplace to increase revenue.

My only issue is the lack of music during gameplay and hope the dev(s) use some of the new found income to add some licensed music, there is also plenty of free generic music available that could be added. Hopefully this gets implemented at some point.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I'll say this very clearly to the people still bitching about no new content.

YOU.
ARE.
DOWNLOADING.
A.
GAME.
ILLEGALLY.
FOR.
FREE.
ON.
A.
PIRATE.
SITE.
YOU.
DON'T.
GET.
TO.
BITCH.
ABOUT.
WHAT.
THE DEV.
DOES.
WITH.
THEIR.
GAME.
While I agree with you, I have to ask, do you really think the entitled useful idiots around here are going to comprehend that?

Omen

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Where is the compressed version?
tried using the search function?

umm does this mean the original game will not be finished and we are going back to the start with the remake?
Oy vey.....

this isn't real incest it is a mother substitute and the sisters are not biological. so duh not really incest.
There is NO incest in this game other than what some 3rd party have added. This story makes zero sense with incest.

While I agree with you, I have to ask, do you really think the entitled useful idiots around here are going to comprehend that?

Omen
Not a chance....

Reactions: 7thOmen

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
there are two separate downloads ? episode 1 to 24 and season 1 ep 1 to 3 remastered.
should i play the remaster first ? and then skip to ep 4 in the first download ?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes