Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
A few episodes back, I even had an argument with Cheeky here, because he was bitching that a beta version was available for download :D

Sure some of the devs interact with their community and use it as free advertisment, but that is not the main function of F95.
You're glossing over a few important details here...

1: It was a pre-release testing version that wasn't meant to be released to either patrons or "into the wild" at sites like this one.

2: Idiots who didn't pay attention to what it was started bitching about the issues they were having with a pre-release test version that hadn't been fully tested for problems, that even patrons wouldn't have access to normally.

3: The tester in question was now known as somebody not even worth trusting to help with getting the new version ready for release, because he chose to leak a buggy and incomplete test version "into the wild", instead of just doing what they were supposed to do and test for and report bugs - The version leaked was specific to that person.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
So, is there a limit to the number of entries on the ignore list? Mine seems to grow daily :rolleyes:

I don't think so, but I mainly ignore games/VN's not the Dev. I ignore Futa and Gay content everyday (I think dudes with boobs are redickulous). I have a couple titles like WVM and another one I can't remember, because the Futa IS avoidable. I mean if you're Gay play those gay type of stories, if you're hetero play straight content. Why is a Futa fucking them in the ass something people are into?

BUT I say live and let live, do you're own thing. And again BIG BUT, why limit your followers by putting Futa content in and alienating 1/2 your followers?

Sorry, got off on a tangent. I meant no offense to anyone.
I ignore titles every day and haven't ran out. I especially like how you can give multiple categories for your Ignores now. Thanks, F95.

Reactions: student00

bigway

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 851336

Overview:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there will be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl"). Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-02
Release Date: 2024-05-30
Developer: CheekyGimp - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Season 1 6.1.2024 BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About The Game:

Changelog:

Cheat Commands:

Fan Sigs:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1-24
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only (Ep 23 -> Ep 24): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Season 1 (Episode 1-3, Remaster)
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Mods - Fan Art - Fan Sigs -
Italian Translation*

View attachment 851337 View attachment 851338 View attachment 851339 View attachment 851340 View attachment 851341 View attachment 851342 View attachment 851343 View attachment 851345 View attachment 138841 View attachment 138490 View attachment 138836 View attachment 138493 View attachment 138495 View attachment 138833 View attachment 138496 View attachment 138497 View attachment 138498 View attachment 79362 View attachment 138827 View attachment 138831 View attachment 138832 View attachment 138834 View attachment 138835 View attachment 138842 View attachment 1432470 View attachment 1778982

Where is the compressed version?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
umm does this mean the original game will not be finished and we are going back to the start with the remake?

parish1

Oct 18, 2019
What Boring Games has done with Shut Up and Dance has given me a bit more confidence in remakes, so I'll hold out hope that the same can be done for WTHI

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes