HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To all the experienced / veteran members on the thread (and no - less'n a thousand posts and / or three years with the forum DO NOT count):

Am I actually the only one really, really, I mean REALLY missing the old "facepalm" reaction emoji?

And this is for everyone complaining (and obviously inept to master the art of reading comprehension):

View attachment 3700981

And yes, after having endured the last five pages of endless dribble I had to vent!
It is SORELY missed......

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This isn't true, it's clear you have not played the remaster - there is new content and events flow very differently. Whether you like the fact that he's doing this before episode 25 or not (and I have mixed feelings about this), it is unfair to say that the remaster is solely about graphical fidelity like other games that start remakes - this adds substantial content, he's not stringing anyone along.
I have played them. IT's four year old content with models that look slightly likely less ugly. The occasionally tiny bit of new content is not substantial and the fact that the last chapter, which has been sitting undone for quite a while, is being held back in favour of the remaster is most definitely stringing people along. You're a gullible simp.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last time I played it was a couple of updates from completion.

I see it pop up in the updates section and just like that shitty Coldplay song said ...

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes