indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Lot of trolls around here today but then I'm not surprised because it was updated today and that usually brings them out.
Anyway, I have now had this wish listed for just over a year and I'm still as excited to buy it as I ever have been.
Soon enough my sweetie pie Katie will join my steam library.
yea and some white knight too apparently

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Ok I get that people hate on Summertime Saga because that game is not finished and cut down almost all content to spoon feed it to patreons, but this game is different. The game is done and has no cliffhangers that need to be resolved. Flashing out that story now is ok in my book. I'm not on a leash waiting for important story that is held back so that people keep paying. A good and customer friendly move by the dev

• Haha
Reactions: student00

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand the discomfort with any sort of remake/reboot of an unfinished work, but in this case the developers were far too sincere and the alternative was unquestionably worse. so there is patience to be had

I always knew then that my monthly euro would lead them down the path of hard drugs and prostitutes but I accepted the risk

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
yea idk if it was less love interest's, then not having a harem option I think completely fits. But when you got THIS many love interest's? Brother just make that shit a harem, at that point it's a disservice to your own work to prevent people from being able to see all that content in one go without butchering all but one story later down the line. But that's just me.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Ok I get that people hate on Summertime Saga because that game is not finished and cut down almost all content to spoon feed it to patreons, but this game is different. The game is done and has no cliffhangers that need to be resolved. Flashing out that story now is ok in my book. I'm not on a leash waiting for important story that is held back so that people keep paying. A good and customer friendly move by the dev
:WaitWhat: This game is also not finished. That's the issue here, he should finish the game first, especially since there is only one (?) more episode left, and then do the remake. For the last 1,5 year (or more) he only released one update, and now instead of finishing the game, he's doing a remake for Steam. And of course he's splitting the game into seasons, cuz selling it as a full product in one package would be too boring, right? :WeSmart:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i have the ep.24 from 3/1/23 ... so with that said .. what is this ... a remaster ? .... :unsure:
has anything been changed or different from the ep i have ? :unsure:
sorry to have started crap .. i was just simply asking a question .... i love this game and was just curious is all ..... :(

Reactions: motseer

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I understand the discomfort with any sort of remake/reboot of an unfinished work, but in this case the developers were far too sincere and the alternative was unquestionably worse. so there is patience to be had

I always knew then that my monthly euro would lead them down the path of hard drugs and prostitutes but I accepted the risk
What story is missing though? We know the bad guy and we know what will happen next. So what do people still want to know?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No but calling the dev a milker and not understanding anything before making mean spirited comments makes them trolls.
You're preaching to the deaf, blind and stoopid Joshy........

...the game has been in development for 6 years lol. This game just needs to fucking end already.
No

Still the same Ep 24 as I played back in October = pass. I mean WTF? 6 years and this damned AVN still not done, even when scamming $4k a month (could work on it as a day job with that much and probably even hire extra help).
See all the info about this VN for the last year or so has just flew right over your head huh.....

Fine, over, out, that's it...
I'm done with Patreonage...
first Summertime Saga, now here...
I'm fed up and have stopped all support, it's a shame for those who delivered regularly...
Maybe in a few months I'll make an exception for Faerin...
but now I'm out...
Still not an airport dingbat.......

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
sorry to have started crap .. i was just simply asking a question .... i love this game and was just curious is all ..... :(
It wasn't you. It's been going on for 24 hours.

1-24 is the same as what you've got.
Season 1 is a remake (currently 1-3 I think), I'm not playing till it gets further along. It has better renders, and better dialogue pathing. Trying to put things like Debbie's backstory earlier, so you have a better understanding of her. Moving things around, things like that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What story is missing though? We know the bad guy and we know what will happen next. So what do people still want to know?
missing all the endings, between possible and impossible, is to find out which girl and which group of girls will have an ending and what general of ending it is, what weight the eventual pregnancies of Jenna and Bella will have.

the ending is worth half the journey, so the wait is justified

Reactions: mofonistik and prpa
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes