Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Lot of trolls around here today but then I'm not surprised because it was updated today and that usually brings them out.
Anyway, I have now had this wish listed for just over a year and I'm still as excited to buy it as I ever have been.
Soon enough my sweetie pie Katie will join my steam library.
Ah yes because anyone who doesn't outright support what you do is a troll. People supported this game and are now mad about the direction its taking. You don't care. Neither side is trolling. You can have opinions and not have them solely to shit on something.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
guys tell me. I'm playing this game for the first time. Which walkthrough mod should I use + incest patch??? :unsure: 1717409173545.png ................for this version

Last edited:

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Where the Heart Is [Season 1 v6.1.2024 BETA] [CheekyGimp]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
so what i've got in this new update? changelog didn't say anything about content.

Reactions: Trenlx

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
guys tell me. I'm playing this game for the first time. Which walkthrough mod should I use + incest patch??? :unsure: View attachment 3700171 ................for this version
I don't use mods anymore. URM works fine for me. And I have heard of lots of people having problems with mods in this one.

If you want one, I believe the Koga3 Mod works.

Koga3 Mod

I understand The LaikDink one only goes to Ep23 and doesn't work with Ep24, someone who's used it may say differently.

Just make sure you use the " Old Mod for the game version EP24: " with or without the music, your preference.

The download version says Episode 23, but he said it works for 24 too (that was 9 months ago and no one's disagreed with him yet. (Note it doesn't add incest or unlock gallery, and the walkthrough cheats only go to Ep 18).

Screenshot 2024-06-03 202456.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
May 7, 2024
I mean could be like Summers Gone and neuter your already sexless game of all its spice for a steam release of a game you already barely update then wonder why people are slowly drifting away. Steam is great when you actually complete seasons and then you sensor what goes there keeping the original in tact. Now devs are not even finishing seasons and trying to milk what little steam sales they can while still milking monthly patrons who years later have paid way more than a game is worth by magnitudes and still don't get an ending. I've seen at least 5 long running games do a "steam edition" in the last couple of months.
Fools and their money... For me it's simple: If I don't get an update at least every 3 months and a progress report every month (preferably every week) I unsub, I don't care about what excuses are given (PC died, death in the family, blah blah blah I've heard it all). Apparently there's a lot of morons on Patreon, SS, etc with money burning holes in their pockets and they need to get rid of it whether they get anything for it or not. I'm starting to think college was a waste of time, money and effort. I should have just started making a bunch of half-finished never-ending AVNs and put them on a bunch of payment platforms and hired a marketer/publicist to make up the bullshit to keep people subbed.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Instead of doing this remake, dev should just invest time and money into making full harem route :HideThePain:

But seriously, this game was already taking too long. Like i played for more than 40 hours and i didn't even finish all content available in 23 episodes. And that was like 1,5 year ago. Since than the game only got one new episode right? Honestly, it was a good game and i enjoyed my time with it, but after the 40 hours mark, it just couldn't grab my attention anymore. For me it felt like it was going nowhere. We were just running in circles, between different scenes with different girls. I'm not even sure what the main plot was about anymore. And now we have first few episodes being remade, i'm not seeing myself playing again from the beginning for another 40+ hours only to see those updated visuals. I just want to run away with as many girls i can and be done with it.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
I don't use mods anymore. URM works fine for me. And I have heard of lots of people having problems with mods in this one.

If you want one, I believe the Koga3 Mod works.

Koga3 Mod

I understand The LaikDink one only goes to Ep23 and doesn't work with Ep24, someone who's used it may say differently.

Just make sure you use the " Old Mod for the game version EP24: " with or without the music, your preference.

The download version says Episode 23, but he said it works for 24 too (that was 9 months ago and no one's disagreed with him yet. (Note it doesn't add incest or unlock gallery, and the walkthrough cheats only go to Ep 18).

View attachment 3700215
My incest/WT version is 23 but works for 24 too (makes the 3 girls sisters with the mom still alive and living with MC, the stepmom is the one that died irrc). I'm not sure who made it, I'd have to hunt it down and play it, but prob Koga. So I guess to me it wouldn't matter if Ep 25/ending is released or not since Koga gave up on continuing support for an AVN that seldom gets a new update and I don't bother with AVNs with no incest (too many vanillas, no time for those). Unless someone else that knows what they are doing wants to pick up where Koga left off.

Reactions: elandoor

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what a way to kill 1 of my preferred Vn till the moment dfev tought to milk more and fell into the damn Remake curse, that so many VN are falling ultimatly.. all i wanted was at least be able to not choose between my £stephmom and her daughters...cuz that was an hard coice to make...dev said it would develop a supposed harem route, but than he stopped develop the story and started this useless remake..who the fuck need a little beter looking game (also debatable) instead of finish the damn story?? So to be clear, what we have new in this update?? i stopped playing after dev choice to remake so i'm not sure what's new in this updatefor player like me that played till chaspter 21 or so..what should i doownload to continue the story is any? thanks

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i have the ep.24 from 3/1/23 ... so with that said .. what is this ... a remaster ? .... :unsure:
has anything been changed or different from the ep i have ? :unsure:

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Fine, over, out, that's it...
I'm done with Patreonage...
first Summertime Saga, now here...
I'm fed up and have stopped all support, it's a shame for those who delivered regularly...
Maybe in a few months I'll make an exception for Faerin...
but now I'm out...

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Ok so what new?

Last time I checked it had few episodes remastered. I guess another few episodes got better visual?
Many new dialogs actually, you get to know some of the characters better, like Debbie in this update, some earlier hints of why she acts the way she does rather than revealed really late in the original game, and the logic behind her interaction among Lily and MC is more belivable this time IMO, and some new scenes(not all about new sex scenes).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Actually, it's his game. He can do what he likes...
I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the new look Katie but the rest that were changed do look a lot better. There are a lot of subtle changes to the narrative and some new events as well which all seems to work quite well.
Loving the new Lily in the park event - she's the best looking girl as far as I'm concerned. Glad she didn't get remodelled to Katie's extent though, you can't improve on perfection :love:
Personally, I think it's a good move putting it on Steam. I've added it to my wishlist and I'll buy it when it arrives there, but I'll never touch Patreon.
if i am not allowed to not choose bt stepmom and her daughters ,like dev promised long time ago when he started to think how to milk more with remake idea, i will never buy it on Steam

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes