JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So the this new release is complete rework of season 1, or not yet? Also to complete the game with just one more episode.. I don't see it happening. Too much characters to take care of. It will be either much longer, or many things will be left unfinished.
Not yet. The latest Season 1 Beta release is Episodes 1 through 7. The full Season 1 will include Episodes 1 through 10.

The dev has stated that Episode 25 will be the end of the game. He mentioned epilogues and hinted at possible story content in them but nothing really specific.

Reactions: zaqrwe and campfap

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Not yet. The latest Season 1 Beta release is Episodes 1 through 7. The full Season 1 will include Episodes 1 through 10.

The dev has stated that Episode 25 will be the end of the game. He mentioned epilogues and hinted at possible story content in them but nothing really specific.
so, sounds like I may as well wait for the 'completed' tag to this great game. I'd only got to end of ep22 and had an ep24 to install, but sounds like it's not worth it if we are looking at a completion in the 'near' future (I have have 30 or 40 games on the go waiting for updates, so waiting is not a problem)

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
well hopefully you can get all the gals in the rework cause in the old version at some point you have to pick between the daughters and there friends only and basically quit between Monica and her friend apparently the daughters don't want there mom to be happy as they are wtf

Reactions: mofonistik

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
well hopefully you can get all the gals in the rework cause in the old version at some point you have to pick between the daughters and there friends only and basically quit between Monica and her friend apparently the daughters don't want there mom to be happy as they are wtf
Not exactly. The only choices the player is forced to make so far are
1. Bella or Elaine
2. Monica or Katie (relationships with Jenna, Lily, and Debbie are irrelevant for either path, so far)

So far, Cheeky has only reiterated that MC can have several but not all of the gals.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
Not exactly. The only choices the player is forced to make so far are
1. Bella or Elaine
2. Monica or Katie (relationships with Jenna, Lily, and Debbie are irrelevant for either path, so far)

So far, Cheeky has only reiterated that MC can have several but not all of the gals.
so the mom still gets tosed to the side wtf

Reactions: mofonistik

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hopefully you can skip this thread and never comment the same harem shit again.
our hopes have the same probability to happen...
Anything new?
yes, full ep4 (now it contains 4 episodes).

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

So it's what... one more chapter compared to the last release a couple months ago? Jesus.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure that was a joke about how the father almost always dies in AVNs. Including this one.
Didn't get it, re-read it, still didn't get it. Most AVNs the MC is the younger dude, knocking up LIs (when preg is around) the joke would have to be that the MC died...still don't get it. Maybe I need to go for a puff and I will get it after a buzz hits.

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
Since this is a very old game, probably it was remake or abandoned so I can't say I wasn't expecting this move form the dev's side.

Also I was expecting something more from the remake, content wise, but for sure it's a big upgrade compared to the original

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Ok so what new?

Last time I checked it had few episodes remastered. I guess another few episodes got better visual?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes