vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Since this is a very old game, probably it was remake or abandoned so I can't say I wasn't expecting this move form the dev's side.

Also I was expecting something more from the remake, content wise, but for sure it's a big upgrade compared to the original
The biggest reason is STEAM

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
To clarify, this is just a part of the Steam remaster, right? The actual update isn't due for another two months?

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Hey Cheecky
Are you finished with the story? NO?
Then why are you starting something new?
You can remaster if you earn the [COMPLETE] Tag.
Well, bad luck, another of your “sponsors” is gone ...

And now I know again why I hate virtual novels ...

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Hey Cheecky
Are you finished with the story? NO?
Then why are you starting something new?
You can remaster if you earn the [COMPLETE] Tag.
Actually, it's his game. He can do what he likes...
I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the new look Katie but the rest that were changed do look a lot better. There are a lot of subtle changes to the narrative and some new events as well which all seems to work quite well.
Loving the new Lily in the park event - she's the best looking girl as far as I'm concerned. Glad she didn't get remodelled to Katie's extent though, you can't improve on perfection :love:
Personally, I think it's a good move putting it on Steam. I've added it to my wishlist and I'll buy it when it arrives there, but I'll never touch Patreon.

Last edited:

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Actually, it's his game. He can do what he likes...
I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the new look Katie but the rest look a lot better. There are a lot of subtle changes to the narrative as well which all seems to work quite well.
Personally, I think it's a good move putting it on Steam. I've added it to my wishlist and I'll buy it when it arrives there, but I'll never touch Patreon.
Right, but I can also do what I want and cancel my membership...
By the way, putting the Game on Steam was the worst move the developer could have ever made, as Steam is gradually pushing through parental controls and will no longer host 18+ games in 2-3 years...
Unfortunately, Germany is just the beginning... Screenshot (38).png You can currently see this screen in Germany in every 18+ game that is not supported by global hype or a big Publisher, such as Baldurs' Gate 3, Cyberpunk 2077 or The Witcher.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i had the vn long forgotten....2/3 you have all girls at the same time like a harem path to evolve into " you have to choose one" i shed tears once not again...even if it´s reworked....what ever floats your boat and steam is a money source it seems but only to make all the adult Vn´s boring and restricted.....

Nov 7, 2020
Nothing. It's four year old content with a slight increase in graphical quality. The new version has 1/6th of the full game and the developer is stringing people along with the final chapter as bait.
This isn't true, it's clear you have not played the remaster - there is new content and events flow very differently. Whether you like the fact that he's doing this before episode 25 or not (and I have mixed feelings about this), it is unfair to say that the remaster is solely about graphical fidelity like other games that start remakes - this adds substantial content, he's not stringing anyone along.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i had the vn long forgotten....2/3 you have all girls at the same time like a harem path to evolve into " you have to choose one" i shed tears once not again...even if it´s reworked....what ever floats your boat and steam is a money source it seems but only to make all the adult Vn´s boring and restricted.....
off you go then...plenty of boringdumbexcitingexcellent (harem) games elsewhere.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lot of trolls around here today but then I'm not surprised because it was updated today and that usually brings them out.
Anyway, I have now had this wish listed for just over a year and I'm still as excited to buy it as I ever have been.
Soon enough my sweetie pie Katie will join my steam library.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
These remaster render/ tech update/ steam release have killed any hype these VN had. How can we be in a time there is so many new adult VN and yet still not a single one of them is releasing a fucking worthwhile update.
I mean could be like Summers Gone and neuter your already sexless game of all its spice for a steam release of a game you already barely update then wonder why people are slowly drifting away. Steam is great when you actually complete seasons and then you sensor what goes there keeping the original in tact. Now devs are not even finishing seasons and trying to milk what little steam sales they can while still milking monthly patrons who years later have paid way more than a game is worth by magnitudes and still don't get an ending. I've seen at least 5 long running games do a "steam edition" in the last couple of months.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes