xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
Much better :)
Thank You so much. See that is why you are the author and Im just a Pleeb who is enjoying the story you are telling. I was thinking about maybe creating a VN in Renpy. I work as a developer for clients web sites. I do the back end coding(I know that sounds bad). I have no artistic ability that is mainly what is holding me back.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Git gud noob, i've been refreshing this page for 5 days now.

Sure the lack of sleep is getting to me and I think my PS4 may be trying to tell me my hoover has a crush on me but it will all be worth it in the end.
From Patreon:

Just a quick update.... (Busy writing so don't want to get too distracted)
Episode 15: Writing is probably about 75% done. (About 50% fully complete with another 35% in various draft stages)
Artwork well over 90% done but we keep adding to it while we're waiting...
Still looking at a release date in the first half of October.

Planned scenes & Character appearances:
Stop reading if you don't want any details.......
Jenna - brief appearance - Confirmed (Continuation from "That night" in the last episode)
Katie - Lots of content - Confirmed (Date night)
Monica - Lots of content - Confirmed (Photo shoot)
Wanda / Angel (depending on your choices) - medium content. Confirmed (Photoshoot)
Zarah (Brief appearance) - Confirmed (Photoshoot)

Possible appearance from Debbie - TBD (Not likely that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)
Visit to Lawyers - TBD (50/50 that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
From Patreon:

Episode 15: Writing is probably about 75% done. (About 50% fully complete with another 35% in various draft stages)
Artwork well over 90% done but we keep adding to it while we're waiting...
Still looking at a release date in the first half of October.

Planned scenes & Character appearances:
Stop reading if you don't want any details.......
Jenna - brief appearance - Confirmed (Continuation from "That night" in the last episode)
Katie - Lots of content - Confirmed (Date night)
Monica - Lots of content - Confirmed (Photo shoot)
Wanda / Angel (depending on your choices) - medium content. Confirmed (Photoshoot)
Zarah (Brief appearance) - Confirmed (Photoshoot)

Possible appearance from Debbie - TBD (Not likely that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)
Visit to Lawyers - TBD (50/50 that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)
Not going to lie, second line in that spoiler makes me very happy.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Surely not again this has to be the time for us to get some more of Monica surely the lots of content for her has me optimistic.
You can literally be a single hip thrust from getting your dick wet with her in chapter 13 only for you to be interrupted and for her to play coy in 14. It should have happened last chapter and we got cock blocked. I wouldn't be surprised for a second if it happens again.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Idk why. But in all of these games trying to bang the MILF is like trying to climb Mount Everest backwards with no clothes or gear on. It's like the creators are afraid if they let you fuck the MILF, that everyone will immediately loose interest in their game?

It's OK to tease you with it and build up your expectations for awhile, but a lot of them take it to long.

Because there is a fine line between having your expectations built up and your expectations burning out and not caring anymore.

Reactions: Freezer14

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised for a second if it happens again.
No, not again I'd be broken if that was to happen again I'm thinking things will get heated between the MC and Monica during the photoshoot and one thing will lead to another with them and we will finally get our chance with Monica afterwards maybe.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
No, not again I'd be broken if that was to happen again I'm thinking things will get heated between the MC and Monica during the photoshoot and one thing will lead to another with them and we will finally get our chance with Monica afterwards maybe.
Yeah I’d be shocked if nothing happens with monica on this update, it seems like it’s been building to this climax for a while now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah I’d be shocked if nothing happens with monica on this update, it seems like it’s been building to this climax for a while now.
Well exactly all this teasing has been leading up to this and we have been so close to having our way with her the photo shoot is bound to make a spark between them especially with how up close and personal they are going to get with each other.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes