cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Well exactly all this teasing has been leading up to this and we have been so close to having our way with her the photo shoot is bound to make a spark between them especially with how up close and personal they are going to get with each other.
Well my worry is Monica has also been throwing out for awhile now "Oh we really need to go on a 2nd date." To me it seems much more likely you'd get to bang her here more so than after working, which is what this photo shoot is. Because with Monica it seems to me like their first time is going to be in a bedroom situation, instead of like a dressing room situation. Which is what I imagine the photo shoot being.

And remember Katie, you have several things building up to that party, and it finally happens, and you can do everything absolutely perfect, but you didn't get to bang her afterwards.

I like Katie, but instead of having a date with her in this update, I wish you had both the photo shoot and the 2nd date with Monica. Because then it would be 100%.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Well exactly all this teasing has been leading up to this and we have been so close to having our way with her the photo shoot is bound to make a spark between them especially with how up close and personal they are going to get with each other.
Cheeky can twist it into anal quickie at photoshoot (pesky birth control challenge), which will help save Monica’s virginity till thanksgiving :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like Katie, but instead of having a date with her in this update, I wish you had both the photo shoot and the 2nd date with Monica. Because then it would be 100%.
I get where you are coming from but it could also get to a point that they just can't keep their hands off each other and one thing leads to another, I mean they can always have other occasions to make it that more special in future updates.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I get where you are coming from but it could also get to a point that they just can't keep their hands off each other and one thing leads to another, I mean they can always have other occasions to make it that more special in future updates.
I'm not a Monica fan, but given the nature of the photoshoot, I find it entirely probable that things will go well into the full-on Hustler-style shoot if the participants are willing. Given just how many women might be involved in said shoot, it's almost impossible for me to grok that it wouldn't, with one or another. Wanda's proven herself obedient enough that you could give the photographer ample 'money shot' snaps.

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
Git gud noob, i've been refreshing this page for 5 days now.

Sure the lack of sleep is getting to me and I think my PS4 may be trying to tell me my hoover has a crush on me but it will all be worth it in the end.
I think your sleep deprivation is creating fake memories. Your hoover and me hooked up when you were comatose from hunger. If I hadn't, I would have been refreshing the page way more.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I'd much rather see a second date with monica and it lead to bedroom stuff rather than just randomly fucking at a photoshoot tbh. The build up to them finally sleeping together is so high that randomly fucking seems out of place

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Planned scenes & Character appearances:
Stop reading if you don't want any details.......
Jenna - brief appearance - Confirmed (Continuation from "That night" in the last episode)
Katie - Lots of content - Confirmed (Date night)
Monica - Lots of content - Confirmed (Photo shoot)
Wanda / Angel (depending on your choices) - medium content. Confirmed (Photoshoot)
Zarah (Brief appearance) - Confirmed (Photoshoot)

Possible appearance from Debbie - TBD (Not likely that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)
Visit to Lawyers - TBD (50/50 that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)
Just a quick update.... (Busy writing so don't want to get too distracted)
A update without Lily's hilarious dialogs isn't an update.

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The story really needs to start moving forward. It seems to take forever from when a character forshadows a huge event and then it actually occurs we are what 4 updates back since the photoshoot was first discussed?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes