CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank You so much. See that is why you are the author and Im just a Pleeb who is enjoying the story you are telling. I was thinking about maybe creating a VN in Renpy. I work as a developer for clients web sites. I do the back end coding(I know that sounds bad). I have no artistic ability that is mainly what is holding me back.
Don't let that stop you. From what I've seen there are only a very few people out there that are talented in ALL aspects: writing coding and art. Only two devs out there that I've seen that I think are masters of all 3 (and I haven't seen a lot. Th ere's many, many out there that I haven't checked out.) . And I certainly don't even consider myself a master at any. A lot of devs are highly skilled in 1 and maybe 2 of the skills needed and just get by on the other items OR get external help / build a team to fill in the gaps.
So if you're skilled at coding, hook up with a writer / artist. Or if you just want to get started, so what if you think your art sucks? Just try it anyway. Practice makes perfect and you'll have fun along the way.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think I would lose the will the live long before 86. :)
Needs to finish in 2020.
I only find this disappointing because I really like most of the characters so far. I hope if you've got any 'future' plans in mind they include some manner of spinoff potential.

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The mod is part of the game if you choose to install it and play it, each to there own on using the mod on this one tbh
The mod is part of the game for whoever downloads it but it has nothing to do with the game.

Unlike incest games that have patches that alter them to add incest back in this isn't an incest game, the mod is entirely separate.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Do you have an estimate on how many episodes are left, since you said this game will come to a close in 2020? Also, do you have any ideas for your next project or is that to far in the future?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you have an estimate on how many episodes are left, since you said this game will come to a close in 2020? Also, do you have any ideas for your next project or is that to far in the future?
I believe he said his next project is a dating sim where you get to pick between Zarah and her identical twin sister.

So many people bring her up he's decided to give the people what they really want.......

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Angel is "Dizzy" isn't she

Elaine must be the barren woman she spoke about
The short answer is "we don't know". Bella, Angel, Lily and Monica have all been mentioned as possibilities in this thread. Cheeky is probably leaving red herrings to keep us guessing.

Angel's story fits what we know about the MC's Father and Elaine reasonably well. My money is on Bella though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The short answer is "we don't know". Bella, Angel, Lily and Monica have all been mentioned as possibilities in this thread. Cheeky is probably leaving red herrings to keep us guessing.

Angel's story fits what we know about the MC's Father and Elaine reasonably well. My money is on Bella though.
Angel and Bella are a bit older than the MC but Lily is around his age which would make her a child when his did started seeing her and ... eeew

I think it's safe to rule out anyone like that. I highly doubt Lily, Deb, Katie or Jenna have anything to do with what's going on.

I doubt it's Monica either.

While she has her fans I don't think he'd cheat on Elaine with someone less attractive.

The fore runners are Joline, Angel and Bella.

I would be very surprised if it turned out to be Monica.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The question remaining is:
When the day of the big reveal has finally come what are we gonna do with that fool (or more precisely huge asshole) that starts discussing it here without a spoiler tag (while screaming "FIRST! Ha, told ya!")? :oops::unsure:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes