Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Start of week update
OK folks,
A mix bag of an update, so here goes....
At the moment - All artwork is pretty much done with the exception of possibly one or two renders that we haven't thought of yet (there's usually a few last-minute requests as we get to the final stages). But I would consider the art as 99% done

Writing: Currently at approx 3800 lines which would put it at the 3rd biggest update so far but I have sooo much more to add. Once I finish off the photoshoot scene (aiming for this weekend), will definitely have a full sized episode (4200- 4500 lines) and possibly the biggest episode so far.
However, this estimate length ( >4200 lines) is without the current Katie scene (which is not complete. (That would push it waaaay over length and would need more time)....
But I don't want to push Katie's scene to the next full episode (It's already been too long snce we seen her IMO) ..... so some big decisions to make this weekend....
So... I won't make promises, but here's my best commitment based on where we're currently at....
Will try to release a full-length Episode 15 before this month's mid-point... (Katie may not make it). And if we don't squeeze Katie in, I won't make you wait another 1.5 months before you see her, so I think I should be able to get a second (albeit shorter) episode out with Katie and a couple of other scenes in a half episode time frame.....
FYI: All of the Katie artwork is done already.
I know this is a bit of a messy update but for those of you that know me by now.... I never try to bullshit you with the sales-patter (and pretend I'm a dev that meticulously plans and accurately estimates the length of every scene before I start writing - it's hard. )
I try to keep it real, give you an honest update and sometimes that is just a rambling blurb. Will keep you posted. And happy to take any Qs.... As I'll be shackled to the desk for the foreseeable.... What shocked Katie??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be nice! Or else...
Guess who?
Strike a pose!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s not a Big Deal.

There are enough characters in this game and at least one of them will suit a Gamer’s taste.:rolleyes::coffee:

Reactions: HyponoHypi

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
At this point just start a poll:

1. I like her
2. I don't like her
3. I don't care since Cheeky is not forcing us do fuck/date any of the women.

After that you can argue: but most people in that poll said so and so , I'm part of the majority!!1!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have come to the determination..their is only one dame that would be totally acceptable as the end-dame..the one you chose and live happily ever after with...if you play a single girl route..which many actually do..that is Katie..here is why..you and her have had a lifetime together(except for the years apart) and were bickering fighting like two peas inna pod..Monica would see the inevitability of the two of you being together and be happy with it..Jenna would realize those two were always meant for each other and be happy with it..Katie's pals would be happy AF cause their best friend finally found her true happiness...and Elaine and Bella wanting to make amends and be forgiven would be happy that finally found happiness after so many years of hell from your dad...only unhappy would be Jolina because she missed out on golddigging yer arse :D so there it is..for a single girl route with the most happy people surrounding..it is Katie.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes