vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
She is, the 3 mains are Monica, Katie and Jenna. All the other girls are sides. And out of 3 mains, Monica is the Main one. BTW I'm a Kaite guy, so I'm not some Monica fanboy. It's just I understand the structure of stories.

The first girl we meet? Monica, whenever I see anything about this game outside of here, the "Cover" art if you will, it's Monica. Who's story is most up in the air out of the 3? Monica. Who have we still not banged out of the 3? Monica.

Even stories that are ensembles have main people in them.
Seems a bit thin to me. Someone could just as easily argue that Jenna is the 'main of mains' because she's the one who's the most important in moving the central storyline forward. I think that Cheeky's done a good job of balancing the big three so far.

Still, even if she's only one the three leads, I agree that that almost certainly rules her out as Dizzy. Making her the golddigger would spark a house fire.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seems a bit thin to me. Someone could just as easily argue that Jenna is the 'main of mains' because she's the one who's the most important in moving the central storyline forward. I think that Cheeky's done a good job of balancing the big three so far.

Still, even if she's only one the three leads, I agree that that almost certainly rules her out as Dizzy. Making her the golddigger would spark a house fire.
House fire? Now there's an idea...

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm only upset because you couldn't save M unless you were banging her. It was that railroaded choice that irked me more than the overall scenario.
Yes, I know, to everyone who has played it - and that should be almost anyone here by now - it's obvious what you're getting at, but:
Using only the first letter of a name when both options start with the same one isn't overly distinctive... :p

May 20, 2017
If someone post the final episode here too early, I'm gonna spoil it...***Insert evil laugh here**** Ultimate revenge!!!! :)
Hell, I wouldn't mind. So eager to see the story especially the third mystery character in the will scenario. Out of extreme curiosity, CheekyGimp Has anyone figured out the storyline you intended, maybe even that 3rd character?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes, I know, to everyone who has played it - and that should be almost anyone here by now - it's obvious what you're getting at, but:
Using only the first letter of a name when both options start with the same one isn't overly distinctive... :p
Okay, you got me. For some reason I just remember then as Missy and 'the other girl'. Mea culpa, baby.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Okay, you got me. For some reason I just remember then as Missy and 'the other girl'. Mea culpa, baby.
Meghan (although I'm never sure if it's with or without the h, but I tend to with obviously) and Melissa ;)

Apr 15, 2019
I'm only upset because you couldn't save M unless you were banging her. It was that railroaded choice that irked me more than the overall scenario.
I didn't know that. The second she appeared on screen, she had all my attention. Probably why i'm the only guy who loved the house fire controversy. Never really cared for meghan or whatever her name was.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes