icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The question remaining is:
When the day of the big reveal has finally come what are we gonna do with that fool (or more precisely huge asshole) that starts discussing it here without a spoiler tag (while screaming "FIRST! Ha, told ya!")? :oops::unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Angel and Bella are a bit older than the MC but Lily is around his age which would make her a child when his did started seeing her and ... eeew

I think it's safe to rule out anyone like that. I highly doubt Lily, Deb, Katie or Jenna have anything to do with what's going on.

I doubt it's Monica either.

While she has her fans I don't think he'd cheat on Elaine with someone less attractive.

The fore runners are Joline, Angel and Bella.

I would be very surprised if it turned out to be Monica.
What arguments are there for it being Joline? I can understand Bella and Angel as the two main suspects.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
What arguments are there for it being Joline? I can understand Bella and Angel as the two main suspects.
In short: She has (the only proven) access to the computer that the mail was sent from and we don't know shit about her aside from that (besides her being incredibly hot and that she's running a business that's not doing really well ---> could use the money)...

PS: If I had to bet at this point I'd say it's her (I think Angel is too obvious of a red herring at this point and I somehow doubt that Bella would be that nasty towards MC), even though that would make me sad because I like her... ...but that would only be a compliment on Cheeky's writing...

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The e-mail was sent from the building she owns.

She also claims to have seen someone using those computers but it could all be lies.

Her business isn't doing well and that money would help her.

As it stands, the people most likely to be that "gold digger" are all in financial trouble.

Monica is on the verge of losing her business and maybe house, Jolina is on the verge of losing her business, Bella lost her job and is being supported by Elaine and Angel is working a job she can't stand for creeps.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019

She also claims to have seen someone using those computers but it could all be lies.

As it stands, the people most likely to be that "gold digger" are all in financial trouble.

Monica is on the verge of losing her business and maybe house, Jolina is on the verge of losing her business, Bella lost her job and is being supported by Elaine and Angel is working a job she can't stand for creeps.
What about zarah? She might use that money for plastic surgery.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone else not interested in monica anymore, after all the teasing? Maybe its just me but last update I know I lost points with her. Just started ignoring her at this point since its better girls who don't have so much baggage around.

Reactions: Freezer14

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not quite lost interest in her character yet, but it may lose interest in this game altogether if Monica doesn't put out soon. It's reached a point where there are too many women and none of them are getting particularly well developed.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Not quite lost interest in her character yet, but it may lose interest in this game altogether if Monica doesn't put out soon. It's reached a point where there are too many women and none of them are getting particularly well developed.
Jenna and Katie are probably the most developed and they both have had some interesting personal growth so far. My personal favorite character is probably Lilly just for the random ownage she dishes out. Seriously some of her dialog is straight savage.

Other than that I agree with you, Monica is getting less interesting by the update, Zarah is fine as a cum dumpster and the rest of the girls haven't had enough development to make them interesting. This is unfortunately the main problem with these types of games, in that either the individual development is unbalanced or the individual development is slow.

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do you have an estimate on how many episodes are left, since you said this game will come to a close in 2020? Also, do you have any ideas for your next project or is that to far in the future?
Next project - I have 4 completely different ideas : 3 completely different genres and then one in a similar vein to WTHI but closer to a sim, time management format (but no grind).
Once we get closer to the end of WTHI, I'll put out more details (brief overview of each) and let folks on Patreon vote on which one they'd prefer to see.
Very difficult to determine how many more episodes, but I'd like to aim for somewhere between 21-25 episodes in total.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The question remaining is:
When the day of the big reveal has finally come what are we gonna do with that fool (or more precisely huge asshole) that starts discussing it here without a spoiler tag (while screaming "FIRST! Ha, told ya!")? :oops::unsure:
If someone post the final episode here too early, I'm gonna spoil it...***Insert evil laugh here**** Ultimate revenge!!!! :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Doing the photo shoot seems to relieve Monica's financial trouble IIRC, so it seems to be between those 3.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Doing the photo shoot seems to relieve Monica's financial trouble IIRC, so it seems to be between those 3.
In my mind there's zero chance it's Monica. Because imo despite what anyone else thinks or who they personally like the most, Monica is the Main Love Intreast in the game. It's why it's taken so long to bang her, "Save the best and most important for last"

It's a coin flip between Elaine, Bella or Jolene. If I were to bet? I'd bet on Bella. The post you quoted was wrong about something, Bella did not loose her job, she quit her job.

Or a even bigger twist, there is no Golddigger and the MC dad is just fucking with all of them after his death.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Or a even bigger twist, there is no Golddigger and the MC dad is just fucking with all of them after his death.
I had that thought myself if just for a brief moment (and I think most of us had) - but swiftly concluded "Meh! That's just lame...";)
Edit: To be more precise: I don't think that there's no 3rd party, but the "Dad took care of the mail to mess with MC" thought was real...

Reactions: Freezer14

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
She is, the 3 mains are Monica, Katie and Jenna. All the other girls are sides. And out of 3 mains, Monica is the Main one. BTW I'm a Kaite guy, so I'm not some Monica fanboy. It's just I understand the structure of stories.

The first girl we meet? Monica, whenever I see anything about this game outside of here, the "Cover" art if you will, it's Monica. Who's story is most up in the air out of the 3? Monica. Who have we still not banged out of the 3? Monica.

Even stories that are ensembles have main people in them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is, the 3 mains are Monica, Katie and Jenna. All the other girls are sides. And out of 3 mains, Monica is the Main one. BTW I'm a Kaite guy, so I'm not some Monica fanboy. It's just I understand the structure of stories.

The first girl we meet? Monica, whenever I see anything about this game outside of here, the "Cover" art if you will, it's Monica. Who's story is most up in the air out of the 3? Monica. Who have we still not banged out of the 3? Monica.

If she was the "main" LI her romance would be unavoidable yet she can be avoided so I repeat, just no.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017

The main love interest is whomever you want it to be. You yourself said that there are three "main" LIs. Therefore it's a choice. But there are also other options. "Main" is subjective. If you can have an ending with anyone, then they can be a main LI to you. Sure, Monica might be the one with the classic focus of "wait longer, build suspense, bang last", but that does not mean that she is the "main" LI. Plenty of games have a "main LI" by your definition (save for the long wait) where you can have sex with them in the very first release. Monica is the MILF character. That's why she gets the most wait time. Because a majority of people on this site have the MILF fetish, and developers know this. That's why they make them wait. To keep interest. It's a tried and true trope and method that you can see in almost 90% of incest games (or games with a similar "familial" plot, such as this). Personally, my "main" LI isn't one of the three mains, according to you. Monica might be the one with the MILF type of focus (and to be fair, those characters typically are the main LI, but not always), but she doesn't have to be the primary focus. That's why exists an option to not pursue a romantic relationship with her. Just like Katie and Jenna. Do they get the most story? Yes. But they can have story and not even be a love interest. Are they meant to be the ones you fall in love with most? Yes. Does that mean you have to? No. And that alone means that they're not "mains". In this case, anyone can be a main based on the player's preference. It's all what you choose.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes