Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what are the name of these games?
He means Wanda reappearing in this game not that she's been in others.

After her brief appearance in the agency where you meet Angel it just looked like she'd be a 1 and done character, we didn't think she'd be back.

Some people like her though and hope this puts her in a similar position to Angel and future fun times.

Reactions: Freezer14

max27

May 28, 2017
He means Wanda reappearing in this game not that she's been in others.

After her brief appearance in the agency where you meet Angel it just looked like she'd be a 1 and done character, we didn't think she'd be back.

Some people like her though and hope this puts her in a similar position to Angel and future fun times.
No I meant name of this game

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So I guess the beta won't be save compatible going forward.
Meaning if you load your save from the end of the beta in the full version or the following episode you'll get a mean error.

As usual with these betas I hope the mods won't update the thread in order to not appear in the "latest update", so we can avoid the endless list of complains from people overwriting their saves, etc.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So I guess the beta won't be save compatible going forward.
Meaning if you load your save from the end of the beta in the full version or the following episode you'll get a mean error.

As usual with these betas I hope the mods won't update the thread in order to not appear in the "latest update", so we can avoid the endless list of complains from people overwriting their saves, etc.
What? I don't remember there ever being a problem with saves in this game. The only problem people get is when they forget to update whatever mod they are using at the same time.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What? I don't remember there ever being a problem with saves in this game. The only problem people get is when they forget to update whatever mod they are using at the same time.
No problem with the official game, but the betas of WTHI (and tbf there was only one before) were not save compatible.
Even the patreon post says:
[..] there will be some changes between this release and the final "official" release (i.e. you will need to replay when the "offical" Episode 15 is released.)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
No problem with the official game, but the betas of WTHI (and tbf there was only one before) were not save compatible.
Even the patreon post says:
That message has nothing to do with saves though, it's more about having to replay that update because the Katie scenes will be added in and they might not be added to the end of the update.

On the issues of betas leaking, that shouldn't happen, it just causes problems. The last beta was awesome because Cheeky created different versions for each of the beta testers to see which one leaked. I don't think any of the versions leaked that time.

Reactions: thedude and dp123

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
That message has nothing to do with saves though, it's more about having to replay that update because the Katie scenes will be added in and they might not be added to the end of the update.

On the issues of betas leaking, that shouldn't happen, it just causes problems. The last beta was awesome because Cheeky created different versions for each of the beta testers to see which one leaked. I don't think any of the versions leaked that time.
Inserting a scene before the current save would almost certainly break ren'py save compatibility, anyway all I'm saying is that I hope it won't get leaked! :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes