freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
If this game got update this weekend we probably have the best week of Adult game release.

Looking forward for the update but Visit update is hard to top but if Monica got action this update I might switch sides :).

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
So anyone knows if we'll have some Elaine in this new update, cuz i really need me some Elaine:love: i'm falling hard for her, the bitch:D
According to what's been posted Elaine wont be in the next update.

Also, she's totally playing you. I for one intend to play her back. Hatefuck and then kick her to the curb. Nothing is forgotten, nothing is forgiven.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
According to what's been posted Elaine wont be in the next update.

Also, she's totally playing you. I for one intend to play her back. Hatefuck and then kick her to the curb. Nothing is forgotten, nothing is forgiven.
Nooooooo you break my heart really she won't be in the next update, i don't bilive you... i really don't care if she's playing me i'm a sucker for her tho i believe her felings towards me are true....

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Oh oh. Well, I'm okay with it and will just wait for the finished version, but I can already see the shitstorm brewing of people who will never read the announcement and complain about Katie not being in the update.
Yes because well. Katie is my favorite little narcissist in any game ever. So I'm all for it.

Reactions: xJumpManx
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes