cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
if Monica + MonicaL + ZTemp >= 350:
Relationship with Monica + lust + how nice you were with zarah during that scene must be higher than 349 to continue relationship with her, otherwise she breaks up with you...
I ended with 420 out of 440.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Really Pal?
The Last Update was few Days ago and you asking already for next one :rolleyes:
no bro... just making sure.. when to except the next update... i usually go off internet once in a while... so i have to be sure about next updates of my favourite games....

Reactions: acewinz

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I love this game!
As right now I'm having one save path with all gals, I know sooner or later I might be a huge punch in the face LOOL. We'll see when that comes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not sure why us polyamorists have to be sleazy. I mean sure some people doing this could be sleazy but you could say that about someone in all of those scenarios. :cry:

I think it is kind of true for this game here, because you basically tell every girl what she wants to hear, even if it is the complete opposite of what you told another one.
Like when after your first date with Monica you tell Katie that it was fucking boring.

And of course you lie like there's no tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a harem ending with all the main ladies, but if there was I'd sure be interested how the MC would sell it to Monica and her girls.
I mean, I would love for it to happen, but it will require some extreme mental gymnastics. ;)

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I think it is kind of true for this game here, because you basically tell every girl what she wants to hear, even if it is the complete opposite of what you told another one.
Like when after your first date with Monica you tell Katie that it was fucking boring.

And of course you lie like there's no tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a harem ending with all the main ladies, but if there was I'd sure be interested how the MC would sell it to Monica and her girls.
I mean, I would love for it to happen, but it will require some extreme mental gymnastics. ;)
I agree the way it's presented isn't ideal. I did have a different point of view typed out but as I was typing it I decided I was wrong. I think I was projecting how I felt about the characters onto the MC and the MC isn't living up to how I would approach it from a more healthy and honest direction. It's been so long since I've started this game I can't remember how all of it's gone up to this point. (I also haven't played the newest update yet). I think what prompted my comment was the implication that the act of persuing more than one woman in itself was sleazy. In the context of the story, yeah I can see it as sleazy. I will edit my original comment.

I never expect a harem ending in any of these games. I usually don't get so emotionally attached to the characters as some do either. I just persue the ones I'm attracted to, hope the plot and dialog are interesting and if the choices I've made gives me a bad ending I may go back and playthrough focusing on a favorite.

As for mental gymnastics.....some of these writers leap through mental wormholes to arrive at unbelievable outcomes. Logic is never a guarantee in these games.

Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
Not sure why us polyamorists have to be sleazy. I mean sure some people doing this could be sleazy but you could say that about someone in all of those scenarios. :cry:

EDIT: To be clear this statement was made with the opinion that persuing multiple women isn't sleazy. However the lies and deception used to persue them in this game does come of as sleazy.
You do what you want, won't judge you. I'm just an idiot who wants that one girl. I think I'm a dying breed.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Just finished the first day and checked my stats but I am shocked to see Zarah Lust at 10/19 when I didn't even select any Lust options. Very confused about this since I consulted the pdf walkthrough...

We aim for 6 week intervals, so 2nd week of December hopefully.
How many episodes are you aiming for?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just finished the first day and checked my stats but I am shocked to see Zarah Lust at 10/19 when I didn't even select any Lust options. Very confused about this since I consulted the pdf walkthrough...

How many episodes are you aiming for?
Zarah is pretty lusty by nature, she's a cougar after all.

As for how many episodes, I think someone quoted Cheeky before at about 25, but we keep coming up with more ideas that if we implement will probably make that estimate pretty conservative. Well unless they run 6800 lines again like that last ep. Will just have to see.

Reactions: Yuri L

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So of course I ran into that game crash after the meeting with the lawyer because I wanted to tell the truth for a change. :D

I laughed at the photo shoot (Put your damn arm down, Wanda!"), found the Monica scene adequate and the Katie content hot. Poor Francois. Also, nice crossover with more interaction than usual. For even more crossover, Nikki was wearing the dress that Babysitter Christine got recently.

I feel that shit is about to hit the fan very, very soon, but for now I will keep playing that way, as I don't want to waste a playthrough for the gold digger / traitor that should hopefully be revealed soon. Unfortunately we don't know how many days there are left in-game until "the end of the month" for the will declaration.

However, there is a minimal hope that I get to keep at least the three main girls. With the following reasoning:
* Monica finally feels wanted and sexual again.
* Jenna came out of her shell and discovered how hot she is.
* Katie is working on her self confidence and getting better with her self-worth issues.
-> Now if we were to sit them down together there is a mini chance to convince them that they are better off with the MC in their lives, and would they deny the others the benefits that they have reaped themselves?
--> Of course that approach should ONLY work if you treated them right with VERY high relationship scores.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So of course I ran into that game crash after the meeting with the lawyer because I wanted to tell the truth for a change. :D

I laughed at the photo shoot (Put your damn arm down, Wanda!"), found the Monica scene adequate and the Katie content hot. Poor Francois. Also, nice crossover with more interaction than usual. For even more crossover, Nikki was wearing the dress that Babysitter Christine got recently.

I feel that shit is about to hit the fan very, very soon, but for now I will keep playing that way, as I don't want to waste a playthrough for the gold digger / traitor that should hopefully be revealed soon. Unfortunately we don't know how many days there are left in-game until "the end of the month" for the will declaration.

However, there is a minimal hope that I get to keep at least the three main girls. With the following reasoning:
* Monica finally feels wanted and sexual again.
* Jenna came out of her shell and discovered how hot she is.
* Katie is working on her self confidence and getting better with her self-worth issues.
-> Now if we were to sit them down together there is a mini chance to convince them that they are better off with the MC in their lives, and would they deny the others the benefits that they have reaped themselves?
--> Of course that approach should ONLY work if you treated them right with VERY high relationship scores.
So many that want their cake and to eat it too. :) Keep the hope alive brothers and the odd sister! In the mean time keep ducking and dodging... I have a feeling things are gonna start getting bumpier.

• Sad
Reactions: DixieNormous

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Zarah is pretty lusty by nature, she's a cougar after all.

As for how many episodes, I think someone quoted Cheeky before at about 25, but we keep coming up with more ideas that if we implement will probably make that estimate pretty conservative. Well unless they run 6800 lines again like that last ep. Will just have to see.
Thanks for the reply. I was also wondering whether accumulating LP will automatically lead MC to sex scenes or it is possible to deny them. Basically, can I use a single playthrough with as many LP and RP for the characters I like but then branch off and use separate saves to remain faithful to one character only?

Reactions: acewinz

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for if you went all the way with Wanda (in Ep 5) and stayed with her before the photoshoot (in Ep 15)? I just want to know what effects the choices cause.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I was also wondering whether accumulating LP will automatically lead MC to sex scenes or it is possible to deny them. Basically, can I use a single playthrough with as many LP and RP for the characters I like but then branch off and use separate saves to remain faithful to one character only?
You can always deny dating or sex with a char before it begins, and after there are points where you can break off the relationships, change their nature sometimes (fling, romance, or by messing around and getting caught). Cheeky and co. did a great job of leaving that kinda stuff up to the player and we plan on continuing that. This is all regardless of what points you accumulate, although generally hitting on characters to generate lust points can lead into their pants (if you don't say no) and some may assume a relationship (kinda like real life, go figs lol).

As far as the single play through question. I figure your trying to have a main save you can use to go back and cut down replay time and see all the content while remaining loyal? It's not really gonna work. There is a lot of branching that happens throughout that will cause you to miss content as you go if your not seeing a girl, and some you will miss if your not seeing several of them at once. The good news is our guy Phalzyr has a mod that will help with that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-15-cheekygimp.10549/page-291#post-1764985

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes