acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So, are there more out there like me that wanted a single mod that enabled incest, helped walk you through the game and have a gallery to replay out the sexy parts of the game. Well, worry no more - the supermod is here to save the day. :cool:

The supermod has Incest enabled for the game. What that means is painstakingly replace all the dialog with incest-certified dialog. I used DrAddy's mod as a baseline and modified/fixed things as it made sense to me. It also had a bunch of inbuilt walkthrough/help that I used and enhanced upon.

The gallery was built ground up with a generalized gallery system that I am prototyping. If this works out, it should make building galleries a breeze for most linear VN games. Do let me know if you face any issues with the replays.

(P.S: The gallery is locked, so you will need to replay the game - also, certain scenes won't unlock unless you follow the correct path. Following the walkthrough should unlock everything. Also, let me know if it makes sense to have an unlock button.)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Avaron is right, but if/when you do create your own page you can have the mods link it in the OP along with DrAddy's.

Reactions: CrackBackManiac

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Dev update
Will try to keep it shorter than last time.... :)
So... As you probably gathered from my War & Peace update last time...we will not have Episode 17 finished this month so it will be an April release.
So that's pretty much twice the wait time than it should be. Obviously not good enough but I went into enough details previously about why we're here.
On a positive note, we had a really good team meeting / planning session recently and I'm really positive about the future of the game (after my doom & gloom over the past few weeks). It is going to be a massive episode and will have a shit-ton of artwork.
All four of us are working all available hours on this and will continue to do so. We're still hoping to get some portion of a game out (would call it a partial beta) before the end of this month, just so you get some WTHI play-time in. To try to accommodate this, we've re-aligned our priorities and changed what each of us are working on and are now finishing off scenes in chronological order to see if we can get the Part 1 beta out by the end of the month. No promises at the moment, will see how it goes.
Just another reminder: If any of you want to cancel your subscription this month, you will still be entitled to access the game next month at your current tier. Just send me a DM and I'll make sure I get it to you when it's out. (I need the DM as I've no other way to track it as it's outside of Patreon's scope.)
Also, for April, I'm going to upgrade everyone's tier access for the month, so you'll all receive access to everything associated with the tier above what you subscribe to, e.g. $1 patrons will receive $5 perks. $5 patrons will receive $10 perks, etc.
And for top level patrons, I'll double down on 4K renders and will also provide a custom save of your personal choice (max stats, specific relationship status with each character, etc.)
Also...Since my last update, we've added a new scene to this Episode which involves Katie AND Jenna. It's obviously not a "sex" scene (due to Patreon rules) but I'm sure you'll still find it very sexy.....
test.jpg E17SE_42.png

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes. Due to the coronavirus pandemic the game has been put on hold indefinately. Work is likely to resume once there is a vaccine available at some point in 2021.
I always wonder why indefinitely is so often spelled wrong and always in the same fashion. Weird.

Reactions: JMC2821

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anal is overrated.
Next!
index.jpg

Man, I'm really bummed. Was hoping that we would at least get a beta with most of the update content at the end of the month, but from the new update it seems it might take quite a bit more time than just beginning of April.

Not blaming the dev or the team, but I admit I miss my WTHI fix.

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Hey any news on the update will there be any update this month ...... Sry to ask but it's boring to sit inside the house becoz of these virus outside .....

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes