Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
Seems the thread "needed" a little spring-cleaning again. Can't have fun, no sir. Fun is off-topic.

I think instead we should just continuously state that we are still waiting for the update and other really relevant shit.

Anyway, considering that we are already way into May now and haven't heard anything else from Cheeky, that probably means no split episode and that we have to wait another three weeks (or close to that) until the update.
Hope at least that works out.
Indeed we are no longer in early May by any stretch of imagination. So just like you said we are not getting two part update .... honestly at this point i just hope that it's not a milf city case. l would have liked to see at least some of the update so we know for sure that is not the case.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Thus far, but wasn't it mentioned that there will be consequences when they all find out MC has been liberal with has affections?
I can't really see how. Pretty much every girl has been open to the idea of sharing the main character with someone or another, whether it's their sister or friends or gets off on spying on the main character having sex with another girl.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
whoaathis thread will getting cleaning again if more ppl oot
btw give dev team support, there is a link in page 1
and for release time, enjoy reading this page one by one from last, it's good topic while waiting for release time :D

Jun 22, 2017
I can't really see how. Pretty much every girl has been open to the idea of sharing the main character with someone or another, whether it's their sister or friends or gets off on spying on the main character having sex with another girl.
True, but even when the MC 'joking' broached the subject on getting it on with 'Mom' the sisters went with:
- "Don't even joke about that!"
And if you get caught with Elaine's sister Elaine orders you out of the house at once!

It is certainly gonna be interesting to see how the story develops, I am just hoping we soon get to see that threesome with big sis and her friends there have been in the works for some time now :p

Reactions: Repuci

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
True, but even when the MC 'joking' broached the subject on getting it on with 'Mom' the sisters went with:
And if you get caught with Elaine's sister Elaine orders you out of the house at once!

It is certainly gonna be interesting to see how the story develops, I am just hoping we soon get to see that threesome with big sis and her friends there have been in the works for some time now :p
You do know that she isnt MCs sister right? Its not an incest game.

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all,

With Cheeky generously upgrading everyone's tier at Patreon, I'm not able to see my upgraded tier i.e. the $5 posts. Does anyone have the same issues?

SS

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
The question is will Mc eventually settle down with his harem or continue his conquest in the future.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hi all,

With Cheeky generously upgrading everyone's tier at Patreon, I'm not able to see my upgraded tier i.e. the $5 posts. Does anyone have the same issues?

SS
they cant manually upgrade your tier so you will not get access to previous posts, you will only get access to the $5 posts that are posted within this month. The way i think they will handle it is that the posts that were meant for $5 patreons will also get posted for $1 patreons, and $10 posts will also be posted for $5 and so on.

Reactions: acewinz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
is there a harem route planned?
The entire game is a harem route thus far.
Thus far, but wasn't it mentioned that there will be consequences when they all find out MC has been liberal with has affections?

So far Cheeky hasn't really committed to either side, whether there will be a harem or not. Recently he posted this on his patreon as a reply to someone asking for the benefit of pursuing more than one girl:

If I was a player (rather than dev), I'd pursue all/any women I was interested in. And as things get more serious with a particular girl, just watch what you say/ do and what risks you take and be prepared to tell a white lie or two (or a hundred). Some girls interact with each other, some don't. Some are open to sharing, some are actually interested in it and some not so much, so just watch out for the cues and prod them in whatever direction you prefer (if they are open to prodding).
There were also statements in game along the line that only with the help of a "Cheeky god" a harem could work with all these women, but also many statements and hints that indicate repercussions if you get caught cheating on others.
Like right now, if Katie finds out about you being with Jenna, it's over with her.

Some people here are violently against harem, feeling it would ruin the integrity and realism of the story, others would love to see how it would/could play out and say fuck realism, no guy could bang all these women at the same time and not get caught anyway.

I think with certainty you can say that some routes will be there, Monica-Zarah, Katie-Debbie-Lily, Jenna-Jolina, Angel-Wanda, There are even options that seem to lead into easing Jenna and Katie into the idea that you could be with both of them (though not them with each other obviously) and I could also see Elaine and Bella agreeing to share the MC.
How more than that could be or couldn't be possible, only time and Cheekygimp and his team can tell.

I for one haven't given up on the dream of an all encompassing harem... especially considering that there's practically no girl I don't like (even a sub Wanda doesn't seem sooo bad), I mean I was sure I would hate Elaine before she was actually introduced, but now she has become my second favourite character when it comes to sexy shenanigans and one of my favourites overall.

Damn that Cheeky and the others for making all these ladies so fucking hot.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I would specially love Jenna-Katie, Jenna-Katie-Monica, Monica-Elaine. It's extra hot when the parts are initially conflicting but they finally find common ground and give in, the stronger the conflict the hotter it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I would specially love Jenna-Katie, Jenna-Katie-Monica, Monica-Elaine. It's extra hot when the parts are initially conflicting but they finally find common ground and give in, the stronger the conflict the hotter it is.

I mean, realism is nice, but there's also something to be said for the unflinching wish fulfilment of Sisterly Lust where you can lead MCs mom and sisters into being an everything goes, everyone loves everybody in every possible way-family.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean, realism is nice, but there's also something to be said for the unflinching wish fulfilment of Sisterly Lust where you can lead MCs mom and sisters into being an everything goes, everyone loves everybody in every possible way-family.
yep, we need no realism in this game, there is already too many realistic games:unsure:;)
moreover including a few tentacle-monsters and one or two hot nekos there would be a nice bonus.:KEK:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yep, we need no realism in this game, there is already too many realistic games:unsure:;)
moreover including a few tentacle-monsters and one or two hot nekos there would be a nice bonus.:KEK:
Well, there are many games that require you to grind and grind for hours over weeks of game time to get any, this could be considered realistic for some of us. :cool:

And I know you are too smart to seriously suggest a harem ending (even though you might not want it) would be in the same category as adding kemonomimis or tentacle -monsters into a game.
Sure, both are pretty unrealistic, but of a completely different kind.

Besides, for example in My New Family, I'd say the Neko isn't the most unrealistic thing in the game, more like every single girl instantly gets wet upon meeting the MC... come to think of it, pretty similar to WTHI, with a bit less effort. :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 322 Votes