ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It is going to have multiple endings, and some will feature more than one girl in addition to variations dependent on the main story choices. A full harem though would be unrealistic for the type of game we are making... but if the demand continues to be as significant as we have seen, we will probably do an "alternate reality" ending featuring a harem, but no promises. Just something we have discussed.
harem would only work with one of my 376 route saves :p HAHAAAA...i have a lot of routes saved...so many different ways to go replay each update a dozen times..lol

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Finally you are back. I often did look on ya and got sad cuz no new stuffie for smol me to play. But today is big day so i prepare with drink, lube and lots of time to enjoy that great game in each possible way :3 wooohoooo Paaaarty

• Haha
Reactions: MOZ. and acewinz

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
however every time up close, I can't ignore her unnaturally looking nose, TBH she has been like that from the start, sometimes it's not noticeable (usually with distance)
I can also confirm that I can't stop looking at it either and any scene she is in I keep staring at it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think that is one of the things I like most about Jo. She is only perfect everywhere else.
I agree with you though Lily is my favorite Jo is okay now I keep thinking of every time I see her.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This game is a bit strange. You lie, you cheat, you deceive, you are creepy and way too forward, no problem at all. Then, the two times I try to tell the actual truth everything blows up in my face. :D (Bye bye, Jolina.)

Lily had me in stitches as usual. I went back and forth between LOL and AAAAARGH several times before finally settling for WHOA! For the other girls it seemed more like a "foreplay episode".

Was a bit surprised to see the "question that ends all questions" ("Would you rather take the money or the girls?") pop up before we have the full will information. Followed by a selection that was kind of strange as one of the four girls included has just been moved to the Friends with Benefits holding track - Bella.

Some of the girls seem to have been updated quite a bit and it seems that they also are "contrasted" to the background differently now. Maybe that's just my imagination though, or one of the new gfx artists at work.

Prediction: I can see that the harem route will go down the Boeing-Boeing way. You spend time with one of your gfs at the beach house and one by one all the others show up unannounced.

Looking forward to the next update, maybe with more sex payoff and finally some more conclusive condition reveals. I am keeping the harem route going for now because I don't want to commit to a single girl yet only to end up with The Mole. ;)

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
For the record, I really enjoy this game, it's easily my favorite one in development on this site and I honestly don't mind how long the development takes inbetween patches. Thank you very much for the update, I've been holding off playing for a year and will probably continue to hold off until this project is complete, eventually. Though hearing that you can sleep with Monica these days is making it tough to hold out.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It is going to have multiple endings, and some will feature more than one girl in addition to variations dependent on the main story choices. A full harem though would be unrealistic for the type of game we are making... but if the demand continues to be as significant as we have seen, we will probably do an "alternate reality" ending featuring a harem, but no promises. Just something we have discussed.
I don't really see a "full harem" ending to be realistic. Quite a bit of the characters feel more fringe, than core. But if the player have like played the fiddle with Monica along with Katie and Jenna. It would seen strange if the player end up with Katie and Jenna and leave Monica in a ditch... just saying. :p

On another note, at this stage in the game, a real person would probably have panic attacks in regards of how many balls he juggling in the air in regard of relationships.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope there is a harem ending, if there isn't then I am screwed. I can't make up my mind which of the three main ladies I want most! PLEASE build in a harem ending?????
Even before this update how would a harem make sense?

Hardly any of the girls were interested in sharing, they mainly wanted a proper relationship.

As of this update I doubt a harem will ever happen.

Katie, Deb and Li.ly was the only possible multi girl group and even then it was a stretch. A full harem was never likely to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and acewinz

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I didn't trust Bella from the start, just something about her. I like Jenna, she is more than just a voyeur and I bet a threesome is something she would consider and even being nude at the beach house and beech would turn her on.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Even before this update how would a harem make sense?

Hardly any of the girls were interested in sharing, they mainly wanted a proper relationship.

As of this update I doubt a harem will ever happen.
After the scene with Katie and Jenna on the bed. Could perhaps see them share (maybe). Bring Monica aboard that constellation now that would need some interesting events to unfold for happen. If the player have dragged them all along until this stage, I don't really see a good ending where he end up with just one of them though. More or less an "all" or nothing scenario...

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes