Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I don't really see a "full harem" ending to be realistic. Quite a bit of the characters feel more fringe, than core. But if the player have like played the fiddle with Monica along with Katie and Jenna. It would seen strange if the player end up with Katie and Jenna and leave Monica in a ditch... just saying. :p

On another note, at this stage in the game, a real person would probably have panic attacks in regards of how many balls he juggling in the air in regard of relationships.
Depends on the extent you want to go to I suppose. I think an ending with all of the what 8/9 girls is a bit much.

Monica/Jenna/Katie is one option, Katie/Debbie/Lily is definitely an option, but I don't see how you would get Jenna into that easily atm (further episodes could develop that i suppose) and Joline/Jenna is certainly a duo made in heaven, but again i don't see Joline fit with anyone else atm.

I cannot see Katie ever allowing Bella or Elaine into a relationship with her unless something drastic happens like Bella throwing Elaine totally under the bus.

For me the ideal would be Jenna/Katie with Monica as proud, doting mom/granny and a good conclusion to the Debbie/Lily relationship allowing for the occasional party piece. I'll side run the rest obviously but that would be cool for the primary run

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After the scene with Katie and Jenna on the bed. Could perhaps see them share (maybe). Bring Monica aboard that constellation now that would need some interesting events to unfold for happen. If the player have dragged them all along until this stage, I don't really see a good ending where he end up with just one of them though. More or less an "all" or nothing scenario...
I think if Monica finds out you've been with both her daughters and stringing them all along it's going to be a nothing scenario.

I don't see any way that ends well.

I did think a Katie Jenna thing might happen until the talk with Katie outside Jenna's room. She was not amused.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This update was Fun :cool: (y) Waiting for more Milf'Mom updates (y)I love 3 of them beter :)
Dev add pregnancy option :cool:(y) I want to choose wich one to get pregnant :LOL:
Realistically you don't choose when a girl gets pregnant, at least not beyond the choice to have sex with them or not and increasing or decreasing your chances by cuming inside. There are also variables that track that in game oddly enough. Could just be a coincidence. >=)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Raife

May 16, 2018
I find the complaints that the Dev only included one sex scene in this update to be seriously misplaced. The fact that the Dev nods a bit towards realism and avoids going completely OTT (as in WVM) is a large element of the game's appeal. The balance in this respect is pretty spot on. Plus the teasing elements of these scenes are erotic and worthwhile.

Please don't change a thing WTHI team!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Bella just gets more suspicious every update and she is getting really annoying with her attempts to seduce the MC. How many times do I have to reject her before she takes the hint?

At least its confirmed that I can get a Lily only ending so I'm happy with this update cant wait for the next one.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
It is going to have multiple endings, and some will feature more than one girl in addition to variations dependent on the main story choices. A full harem though would be unrealistic for the type of game we are making... but if the demand continues to be as significant as we have seen, we will probably do an "alternate reality" ending featuring a harem, but no promises. Just something we have discussed.
Sounds fair. I don't think I'd want a true harem ending for this game, but I like the thought one main girl with one or two specific girls with a particular deep connection.

I'd like a Jenna/Jo ending, or a Katie as your girlfriend with Debbie/Lily as best friends/another couple you sometimes hook up with.

I normally just go for all the sex I can get but I have put waaaaaay too much effort into trying to get Debbie and Lily together.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like seriously is it weird that I almost care more about an ending where I get Debbie and Lily together than who my mc ends up with?
I have to admit i'd really like to see that.

I would like a Lily, Deb and MC ending but for all my other playthroughs I would love it if Deb and Lily got together at the end. Would be sweet.

Sounds fair. I don't think I'd want a true harem ending for this game, but I like the thought one main girl with one or two specific girls with a particular deep connection.

I'd like a Jenna/Jo ending, or a Katie as your girlfriend with Debbie/Lily as best friends/another couple you sometimes hook up with.

I normally just go for all the sex I can get but I have put waaaaaay too much effort into trying to get Debbie and Lily together.
A full harem never made any sense to me but I can see certain groups working.

I highly doubt a Monica, Katie and Jenna ending would work. I think that would be a major disaster if they all found out you were with the others.

Jenna and Jo would be a nice 3way. I think they would get along really well given their IT stuff and the beach house has room for 3.

Katie and occasional hook ups with Deb and Lily sounds like a great ending.

I know some people don't like Zarah but i've always had a soft spot for her so I would like it if she could be included in an ending with Monica.

My main paythroughs are all solo endings with 1 of the girls but there are a few pairings/groups i'd like to see.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Is it even possible to end this game in harem route? So many girls... I mean how we suppose to seduce them all? And not only for quick fuck? Wow if this could be possible this game would be the best in the world :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it even possible to end this game in harem route? So many girls... I mean how we suppose to seduce them all? And not only for quick fuck? Wow if this could be possible this game would be the best in the world :D
despite all those girls and women are hot as fuck, and Im also trying to fuck em all..such "harem ending" would make of this game one of the dumbest games in the world..imo

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
Just wanted to mention that as far as I can tell, the new gallery feature doesn’t include Ep17 scenes (even if you’ve completed ep17). Not sure if this is intentional but feels like it probably isn’t?

Reactions: arms99 and acewinz
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 02 June, 2020
Download the original version here:
Download the modded version here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatGreenGuy

Apr 13, 2018
Just restarted this game from the top as I haven't played for a few episodes. Can anyone recall if there's clear "Close Route" options? I've been going for the relationship/lust points with characters I like in the early episodes, but is there points I can for example "Close route with Jenna" so I can easily make separate saves that focus on different girls without having to replay from the start for every girl? Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes