ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Episode 16

Sexiest? Lily's coming over?
Sexiest? Is Lily coming over?(better)

No (You want Debbie to yourself)(better)
How is that better then a 4 way relationship? Someone made a mistake somewhere.

Jenna
I just wish it was today.

I wish it was today on Episode 16 too. The longer this dogboy problem keeps dragging, the longer the abuse towards Jenna and Jolina will continue. We may have to see him again in another Episode. I just want the dogboy annoying path to end. Whatever happens, I hope it's a permanent solution to the dogboy problem. I wonder why they don't just change their phone number like any normal human being, end of problem.
And telling Katie about the will before Jenna. Does that even make sense?
Why should that even matter. The final decision is always up to the MC
Now the MC has to tell you know who about the will.
Will he keep it to himself that he already told the other 2 before her?
I don't see why it's important to make sure who you tell first. Like that even matters.
That idea of Jenna to keep showing her head on Jolina's laptop was unbelievably S...D. I should have just gone home.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Now the MC has to tell you know who about the will.
Will he keep it to himself that he already told the other 2 before her?
I don't see why it's important to make sure who you tell first. Like that even matters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 802253

Are you sure about that?
Zarah is 60+ :LOL:
She said that her baby-making days are over
Dont get me wrong i want MC to have children with her,but that bank is closed man:( lol

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Dont get me wrong i want MC to have children with her,but that bank is closed man:( lol
Funny, she doesn't look 60.
So how old is Monica?
Did she have kids in her 40's or younger?
If either is still going through strawberry Saturday, they may not be that old yet.

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
She looks to be in her mid 40's, somewhere around there. She doesn't look that much older than Elaine, and I think she's in her mid to late 30's? But it's hard to judge.

She's certainly not old enough for her to have a baby and have it be unrealistic, if that's an option Cheeky decides to go with.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But he's doing it so badly... I swear the standard of trolling has dropped so dramatically in the last decade, it's not even worth dignifying his attempt as being called trolling. :LOL:
Best trolling I ever saw was on the World of Warcraft forums several years ago.

Someone put in that they had beat the game after finishing the story quests and there were about 200 pages of people telling him he couldn't beat an MMO.

All the while he'd put in little comments letting people know it was amusing but they didn't click.

That was a fun few days.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
awhile back cheeky actually gave us an estimated age for everyone. Unfortunately I am bad with the search or I would have found it
My search-fu is strong!

(search for age, by CheekyGimp). Look through 5 posts to find this.

Monica..42..Zarah..45..Elaine..35(because evil-dad would have wanted a younger gal)..Bella..26..Jolina..33..Angel..24..my age guesses :p
I didn't have exact ages in mind for everyone, but based on what I was thinking, you're pretty close. Would add maybe 3 years each to Monica, Zarah, 4 to Elaine. 1 or 2 to Bella. And take 3-4 away from Jolina.
That puts Zarah at 48 or so.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to add to the argument..this is the oldest woman to give birth..apparently the 73/4 yr old from some years back was fake

either way...Zarah is knock-upable

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes