ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the game is fulla deception and intrigue...i'd say knocking her up regardless her saying her baby days are over is on the table..especially if she's Dizzy and wants the MC trap of a baby to get money...all things are still on the table...other than Katie being true-blue-waifu

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dude, lets get this one..well two things straight. Zarah is not ugly, Ok? Second just because you're "jonesin'" for a new update doesn't give you the right to insult my sweet Zarah. She has feelings too you know
That's why I said "my opinion." We all are into different types. Kudos to you for bein' her man. I'll spend my time on the nerd in glasses. lol \m/ :) \m/

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Katie is actually the only character in the game i am 100% confident about...every other character there is something a tad off about that keeps me wondering...even Jenna..who you would think is the other side of the Katie coin being her sister...has shown she's not what she seems...so...outside of Katie who i think is an open book to all..everyone else is still a potential mystery...i think Katie is the purposebuilt "safe-choice" to insure one easily found perfect ending and the other's you have to work for.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
i think Katie is the purposebuilt "safe-choice"
That is one really messed up Universe where Katie is the "safe" choice :ROFLMAO:. To me she is THE GODDESS and i pursue no other women except her, but you have to keep in mind you have no option of setting a foot wrong with her. If you do something to hurt her or her sister or Monica, she would kill you and bury your ass with the help of Lily and Debbie. Maybe that's exactly her charm - her complete and brutal honesty. With her you know exactly what you get unlike the other girls who have some other sides to their characters. Or maybe it's just the fact this is actually the first time she puts down her guard and that bitchy tough exterior and let's her softer side emerge. There is certainly some charm to that; it's like watching a beautiful flower bloom (a brutally swearing beautiful flower). I just love her. Can't wait for the next update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I checked and rechecked. There is no Harem path in this game.
You can only choose 1 or 2 girls in this game.
It's not a happily ever after game.
It started getting crazy in Episode 16.
I could only choose 1 or 2 girls. No wonder there were a lot of choices to break up with each and everyone of them. After all that work, it's gonna have a sad ending, I just know it.
When I didn't choose Monica on Episode 17 and was given a chance to visit her in her room.
I didn't get no Green or White choices. Only 2 options and they were both Red, so you get the picture.
After Episode 16 it's going to get really tricky to keep all the girls to himself. It's not that kind of a game.
So you better choose wisely. It's kinda sad cause everybody gives the MC a sad face when he breaks up with them.
Damn if only this was a Harem game, it wouldn't be so sad to play.
And then there's the money thing. Donnald was crazy to the core.
I think the other gold digger could be either Joline or Theresa.
Donald was cheating with some crazy church nun wannabe.
I was surprised that Rheresa was the only one not on the list.
Not even the Librarian but that would mean that Donald was really crazy or desperate.
So that would mean that dogboy may inherit the money.
That would be a messed up ending so I hope it's Joline instead...peace.

Last edited:

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Cheeky has been working on a major patch that includes all the fixes for this EP, some better dialog for the Elaine guilt path, a quickstart feature (incorporated from Phals mod and expanded upon), some technical improvements with a few vids, and an updated gallery with the EP17 scenes. It's in testing at present and should be out soon we hope.

EP18 the rest of the team has been working on. We are well into it, but no formal release date as of yet.
Any updates on the patch?

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I'm almost done with Episode 16 but I chose the 4 way Harem path with Debbie Lilly and Katie.
I also chose Elaene and Joline for the money possibility path.
That was weird. I thought I was playing Episode 16 not 17.
If you want that save.
Please save at the beginning of the 17th episode after the recording for the end of the 16th , after the first few scenes 17 episode

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Zarah tells the MC during their first time having sex if he cums in "my baby making days are over".
Everybody seems to be trying to debate her age and whether or not it's still doable, rather than considering the much more common reason: medical issues. I've known a great many women who've had themselves sterilized, out of desire or necessity because of other health problems.

She may not quite be my cuppa, but sit back and relax, folks. Enjoy the consequence-free ride for what it is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Everybody seems to be trying to debate her age and whether or not it's still doable, rather than considering the much more common reason: medical issues. I've known a great many women who've had themselves sterilized, out of desire or necessity because of other health problems.

She may not quite be my cuppa, but sit back and relax, folks. Enjoy the consequence-free ride for what it is.
Dev put her at 48 so she's closing in on 50 but, like you said, age isn't the only factor.

Could be she was ill and it killed any chance of her ever having a child, could be any number of reasons.

She doesn't give specifics she just says her baby making days are over so I just assume for whatever reason she can't get pregnant anymore.

I just go by what a woman I work with says, her child raising days are way behind her now and she just wants to enjoy her life. She doesn't want to be hitting her 60's and doing the school run.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Update: Looks like Cheeky released it on our patreon on the 29th and should be all good.
Thanks for the update. I saw the header for that post but it seemed like he was having difficulty doing something, so I assumed it wasn't ready.
Just waiting on a hero to add it here now :)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes