ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
so you cant get the patch unless you are a 5 $ guy or up so did the patch do anything i read the post but im not a 5 guy so i dont get a patch any one want to help a guy out

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Harem?
There's no Harem in this game.
It's gonna be another Melody ending.
He can only choose 1 or 2 girls in the end.
The game developer really messed that up. It's going to be a sad ending.
So, nope hopes of having Jenna, Lily & Debbie all at once? :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only groups that will happen are those that make sense.

Jenna has nothing to do with Lily or Deb so that grouping makes no sense at all. Likewise Monica won't touch any of her kids (and the lack of incest in game) so having the family trio most likely won't be a thing.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You mean Katie Lily and Debbie.
Lillie said if it's ok with Katie cause she's afraid she's crazy and might want to kick her ass.
Debbie loves Lily and MC is trying to get them alone so they can pop the question
Cause Debbie has been avoiding Lilly
So everything is gonna happen at the beach house or spa in the next update or so.
Whether there's gonna be a brief Harem path or not, it will start at either of those 2 places.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
If there was a harem ending it wouldn't involve the MC as his physical existence would be taken care of by Monica/Katie & his digital existence by Jenna. MC - what MC? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018

Jenna has nothing to do with Lily or Deb so that grouping makes no sense at all. Likewise Monica won't touch any of her kids (and the lack of incest in game) so having the family trio most likely won't be a thing.
Why? Why would you crush my hopes and dreams like that?

Also Jenna likes to watch, she's a voyeur. Deb likes to watch Lily and Lily likes to be watched ergo makes perfect sense.

Also Monica wants her daughters to be happy and if they are happy living with the MC at the beach house then she, as a good mother, wouldn't want to ruin that. Monica doesn't need to know the particulars of what goes on in the beach house

Also if the MC wants to come over to Monica's house from time to time with a bottle of wine to make some more photo shoots with Monica and Zarah and one thing led to another..well.. that is just human nature.

Also Katie and Jenna in the same bed would not be incest because there would be an MC, Lily, Debbie or even a Jolina, Angel, Wanda, Elaine, Bella or a Zarah-sized separation in between them, at all times, see...no incest

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I feel we should make a support group for those poor souls... Hi I'm so and so and it's been a week since Avaron ruined my perverted fantasies.
Only if we get to sit & eat popcorn while watching them :devilish: :LOL:

Gotta say though, seeing a fair amount of people who were automatically assuming there's going to be a big harem ending is kind of funny and kind of depressing at the same time. The same with people that were/do automatically assume that it's an incest game with a patch to restore that non-existent content.
These things have become so commonplace that there are actually people expecting them by default, regardless of both the lack of those things in the genre box in the OP, or the content tags, and even when it's been explicitly stated by devs.

I'd honestly love for one great big harem with all the lovely ladies (yes, even Zarah), but with how well written the characters are, it really wouldn't fit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only way you would think a harem was coming is if you didn't read any of the dialogue and skipped from scene to scene.

It's made painfully obvious by everyone except 3 that they won't be sharing with anyone. Monica lets it known she doesn't want him touching her kids and everything about her makes it obvious a 3 way with her daughters would never work. Katie won't share with Jenna either.

At most Katie might, if the stars align, share with Lily and Deb. She does say they all share things but look what happened on the beach, she was willing to fall out with her best friends for going near her man.

Elaine is too old fashioned to share with anyone.

Bella wants him for herself as does Lily and Jolina.

The only way a harem would ever work is if the devs scrapped the game entirely and rewrote it.

I legit do not get where those that saw a harem were getting it from.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The only way you would think a harem was coming is if you didn't read any of the dialogue and skipped from scene to scene.

It's made painfully obvious by everyone except 3 that they won't be sharing with anyone. Monica lets it known she doesn't want him touching her kids and everything about her makes it obvious a 3 way with her daughters would never work. Katie won't share with Jenna either.

At most Katie might, if the stars align, share with Lily and Deb. She does say they all share things but look what happened on the beach, she was willing to fall out with her best friends for going near her man.

Elaine is too old fashioned to share with anyone.

Bella wants him for herself as does Lily and Jolina.

The only way a harem would ever work is if the devs scrapped the game entirely and rewrote it.

I legit do not get where those that saw a harem were getting it from.
:unsure:Maybe from reading (and following) the walkthrough that give the high points for each choice.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
You'd still have to ignore all the dialogue.

The walkthrough only shows what gives points.

Anyone basing a harem off the points guide would need to be blindly following it while not reading anything that happens in the game.
You just said it yourself, blindly following it while not reading the dialogue in game.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You just said it yourself, blindly following it while not reading the dialogue in game.
Gonna sound a bit harsh but if they aren't paying any attention to the story I highly doubt anyone on the dev team nor anyone that does follow the story gives a flying squirrels creamy nutshot about their opinion.

They can carry on skipping through and live in merry bliss.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Only if we get to sit & eat popcorn while watching them :devilish: :LOL:

Gotta say though, seeing a fair amount of people who were automatically assuming there's going to be a big harem ending is kind of funny and kind of depressing at the same time. The same with people that were/do automatically assume that it's an incest game with a patch to restore that non-existent content.
These things have become so commonplace that there are actually people expecting them by default, regardless of both the lack of those things in the genre box in the OP, or the content tags, and even when it's been explicitly stated by devs.

I'd honestly love for one great big harem with all the lovely ladies (yes, even Zarah), but with how well written the characters are, it really wouldn't fit.
I can understand that, Harems don't bother me if that's what the dev and writer are going for. Like of course I wanna see a scene where my MC gets all the ladies. But in games where the writing is trying to be somewhat realistic and the characters aren't stupid tropes and actual fucking characters than no thanks to the harem, rather it make sense.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

You haven't met the same man-whores I've known in my lifetime. haha
10 different women who never met each other, and have nothing to do with each other...
It happens. lol
But, I get it. Within the context of what the dev is going for, in this game, sure. Deb wanting Lily, and the idea of a threesome has already been hinted, I could see having both Lily and Deb, though.
The sisters and Monica would eventually find out about each other, so he couldn't hide secret relationships with each of them forever. I think it'd be fun to date Angel, and make Wanda her bitch. lol .. probably doesn't fit Angel's personality, but after the photoshoot, I could see that happening.
However...Jenn, Lily, Debbie...that's my top 3. If I have to have multiple saves to see each outcome, I'll be more than happy with that. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You mean Katie Lily and Debbie.
Lillie said if it's ok with Katie cause she's afraid she's crazy and might want to kick her ass.
Debbie loves Lily and MC is trying to get them alone so they can pop the question
Cause Debbie has been avoiding Lilly
So everything is gonna happen at the beach house or spa in the next update or so.
Whether there's gonna be a brief Harem path or not, it will start at either of those 2 places.
No, I meant who I said lol. Those are my top 3 choices. I could easily see a Katie, Deb, Lily threesome happening, but I'm not really into Katie.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I always have a harem save if possible even if it's not tagged - just to see the most content and see how the fallout is handled. Also have per girl saves and a few potential duos & triples.

Blindly following walkthroughs & mods will nearly always get you the best points per girl but not necessarily the best result. If the harem tag isn't there you should use them as a guide and make your choices accordingly.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Idk why, but for some reason i made a save where my second choice is Bella, although i'm pretty much a "Katie only" guy (yes, i'm one of those weirdos). Maybe it's just her body, which from all the girls' bodies is the closest one resembling my idea of the perfect one. There is just something about her that makes her likable despite the suspiciously good girl she's playing. But as i said before it can all be well explained if she had a crush on the MC for a long time. After all she said she likes her men young.
As for the next release - my optimist expectations are for the end of September. My realistic one points more towards the end of October. And the pessimist is everything after the start of November.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes