Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Only if we get to sit & eat popcorn while watching them :devilish: :LOL:

Gotta say though, seeing a fair amount of people who were automatically assuming there's going to be a big harem ending is kind of funny and kind of depressing at the same time. The same with people that were/do automatically assume that it's an incest game with a patch to restore that non-existent content.
These things have become so commonplace that there are actually people expecting them by default, regardless of both the lack of those things in the genre box in the OP, or the content tags, and even when it's been explicitly stated by devs.

I'd honestly love for one great big harem with all the lovely ladies (yes, even Zarah), but with how well written the characters are, it really wouldn't fit.
It's not that I assume there will be a harem ending, it's just that I very much want a harem ending. When I get presented with all these lovely fictional ladies my primal brain kicks in and I want them all.
But you are right of course, if it doesn't fit the story, it doesn't fit the story. I'd rather have a well crafted story than all the popular fetishes tacked on in a story where they don't belong.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's not that I assume there will be a harem ending, it's just that I very much want a harem ending. When I get presented with all these lovely fictional ladies my primal brain kicks in and I want them all.
But you are right of course, if it doesn't fit the story, it doesn't fit the story. I'd rather have a well crafted story than all the popular fetishes tacked on in a story where they don't belong.
We haven't even started a harem beginning so until then there is no Harem period.
It all depends on what happens on the beach house or the spa.
Nothing happened at the beach except for Debbie and after that Lilly at her house.
It's been 17 Episodes and no Harem yet. It took forever to get anywhere with Monica Katie and Jenna.
It's taking forever to get anywhere with Elaine. So it's been like baby steps so far.

Last edited:

ZardozCologne

Jul 15, 2020
Hello ... I found recently the game and that thread here.

Even if I am apparently bit late, I would like to express to the developer that the game is great. Nice story, some mysteries, mostly fine graphics, well written and often very funny (Katie and MC LOL). You changed the faces a bit over time, hm? Katie and Jenna are later looking much better than at the beginning.

and - to bring up a very old discussion here (LOL) - I am happy, no incest.

And for another discussion .... yeah ... the game needs desperately a moment where the booby trap (LOL) detonates. Fooling around with all sisters, friends, mother,stepmom and sister, neighbour, i. e. every human being without a third leg CANNOT work.

Concerning the mysteries I confess that I was to lazy to read the whole thread. But have here been discussions about Elaine's conditions and the e-mail-sender?

BTW.: Kaye, I assume that Natasha is an one off. It should be very very complicate to bring her back to the game and in contact with the MC and Katie without shoot-out.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I am happy, no incest.

And for another discussion .... yeah ... the game needs desperately a moment where the booby trap (LOL) detonates. Fooling around with all sisters, friends, mother,stepmom and sister
And you were doing so well! ;) - If you're happy no incest why still call them Mother and Sister.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver-Argus

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Because Monica is Katie & Jenna's mother, and they're sisters :unsure:
Ok, maybe i read it wrong, but explain the stepmom inclusion? I'm not trying to be pissy or call anyone out, i just found it funny a mention of liking no incest to then refer to characters in incestuous terms. And even if i did read it wrong, it was still worth a giggle.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Stepmom is Elaine, but not technically correct as I don't think his dead father married her, but as they cohabited it probably seemed like she was the MC's stepmom.
The clue is in 'and her sister' referring to Bella who is Elaine's sister.

OK we may need one of those friends and family tree thingeys here ... ... ... ;)

ZardozCologne

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah .... a mother and her daughters, the so called stepmom and her sister .... . Really, I have understand the family relations but condensated my posting a bit to not bother the reader too much.

ZardozCologne

Jul 15, 2020
What I would like - and, therefore my question in the first posting - would be theories to the mysteries. But I would to avoid bother you if that has been already discussed.

There are some text which I would treat as hinds And some characters behave a bit suspicious.

ZardozCologne

Jul 15, 2020
Ok .. there was already a discussion but with regard to my orign LOL) I would like to organise the hinds and thoughts a bit.

A. Mystery "E-Mail"

Who sent the E-Mail?

Concerning the timing, i. e. was sent long before the lawyer told the conditions of the heritage, the E-Mail has nothing to do with the money. Therefore, the reason for sending it should be to bring together the "family". Who would like that?

Monica
and supporters (daughters, Zarah, maybe Bella);

We have a vague description of Jolina: female, 40ies, short dark hair. That could be Monica or Zarah, the last because it is mentioned that he had short hair before ... and the natural colour should be dark. I bet on Zarah because it would be typical for her and Monica seems to be very loyal with obligations.

to be continuef for the other mysteries

Reactions: davvero123

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not sure your Fathers girlfriend counts as a Step Mom, but I suppose you could think that way. I certainly never considered any of my dad's girlfriends a surrogate mom that's for sure.
Just went through that start of the game again, and indeed she was only girlfriend, not married to him.

ZardozCologne

Jul 15, 2020
B. Mystery "Dizzy"

Next mystery is who the infamous Dizzy, the side-kick of the dead father of our MC, is. Mentioned in the game is that Lily is also called "Ditzy". Here the fact plays a role that English is not my mother tongue. I cannot comment whether those words are related or whether they have very different meanings and only sound similiar.

Who are the suspects to be "Dizzy"?

We have only few facts. One is that the father was interested in her. Another is that Dizzy had a religious spin, hobby, tick ... name it. The only character with that is Theresa. She also mentioned that she was dropped by a man relatively cold-hearted. That would fit very well with the character of the father. Her age would also fit quite good to the father. Furthermore, Elaine was very outraged about the affair. That should have been many years ago so tempers should have cooled off but there is a son ("Dogboy") of Theresa. That coul explain the anger.
However, the timing with the son is a problem. Assuming that dogboy is about the age of our MC that would mean that the affair was already gone when Theresa came in. So why she is so upset? Was not her issue. However, the father may have not told her that there is an additonal son who might get a part of the heritage. So, the anger can be explained.
Finally .... Dizzy ... Theresa ...Theeresa ... Deerisa ... Dizzy ... might work.

Other suspects?
Monica herself?
In theory possible as either she (Elaine version) or the father (Monica version) was interested in an affair but according to both versions nothing happened.

Lily is out from my view. Too young. All known ladies who were connected to the father were definitely older. No hinds that the father was for twens or teens.

Bella?
Nice idea ... but no hinds for that. In addition, Bella said that she is in guys younger than her and she does not share. Both issues do not fit to the idea of an affair with the father.

Angel?
Was dropped also by a man. I would assume that she is about the age of the MC. From my view too young for being "Dizzy". And she is not described as religious.

Zarah?
No hinds for that.

I bet on Theresa.

Last edited:

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
After replaying the game once more, this strange idea came to my mind - Zarah has teamed up with Elaine for a slice of the pie. A couple of times she tries to steer the MC towards Monica. She thinks it is the best for Monica, cos the money would help the business and the MC would finally make her happy. I remember there was some scene where if you don't pursue Monica, Zarah asks why you don't want her or something like that it was. Can't seem to find it and see what were the different answers leading to.

ZardozCologne

Jul 15, 2020
I like your scientific approach to exclude nothing.

But we have no hind that Zarah knows Elaine. I would describe Zarah as a horny lunatic but loyal friend. But I have to confess that the idea is tricky. Zarah could by this put the MC and Monica together AND get some money for her and Monica.

BUT she would harm Monica because Monica would be very upset if the MC loste the heritage.

Possible but very twisted outcome. I do not believe that.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes