Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am hoping for a Jenna/Katie ending. That scene with them on the bed was so hot.
There are several potential combinations that seem to be approaching in this game. Perhaps at some point the MC will have to make a final choice on one girl. But until then I am looking forward to a few MFFs, MFFFs ... MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFs. :giggle:

Reactions: Lilkik26 and Bantry

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I dont get it why people dont like jenna.... i mean personally shes my pick when it comes to the best girl....like shes smart, innocent but dangerous, and of course hot
Well for me it's just that the "hot, shy girl coming our of her shell" card has been played too many times now (in almost every game; also movies). I've had a few GFs like Jenna and it just doesn't work for me any more. They have certain charm, but not much thrill in such relationship. Even when you set a foot wrong, they still are too humble to get angry and express their displeasement. Some men like that, but others (me included) prefer girls who can take care of themselves, could do well on their own and have that fire in them. I'm not talking about the needy-obsessive-insecure-psycho chicks of which there are many out there. Talking about those who have exactly the right amount of self-esteem, respect themselves, know what they want and are never afraid to step up for what they believe. These are rare. But even rarer are the brutal bitch-goddesses who don't hold back their language, but not because they're dull as a sap, because they're just above the things. Larger than life attitude. In men it's pretty common but for girl it's super-super-super rare.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Episode 17 has been out. 18 when they get everything perfect to release.
Yeah "funny" ah ah i know. I just expect an answer like... in a month or a few weeks. That is, an approximate date. Not when everything is perfectly ready. Obviously when it is ready it ready. I'm not here to rush. I simply hoped to understand if there was a release date in short.

Anyway if someone know something let me know.
Thank you

Reactions: juliaanjulia

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
I dont get it why people dont like jenna.... i mean personally shes my pick when it comes to the best girl....like shes smart, innocent but dangerous, and of course hot
I personally don't get why people seem to have abandoned Monica. In the beginning it seemed that we were legion but as updates have come and gone it feels like there are less and less card carrying members on team Monica

• Angry
Reactions: OliverQuiet
Aug 28, 2017
I personally don't get why people seem to have abandoned Monica. In the beginning it seemed that we were legion but as updates have come and gone it feels like there are less and less card carrying members on team Monica
People already got from her what they wanted. Her character development arc is basically completed. Elaine is the new "mommy" character as she hasn't put out yet and still has a character arc. For incest people "mom of friends" is also worth less than "Stepmom that raised you".

Feb 6, 2018
Have you considered checking Cheeky's Patreon page?

Latest post by him says it all.

View attachment 748846
Don't get me wrong bro I agree with u but that was almost 3 weeks ago but yeah it's not a big deal to me got to pass time through other games, preferably like this one if someone got any recommendations pls tell me^^

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Don't get me wrong bro I agree with u but that was almost 3 weeks ago but yeah it's not a big deal to me got to pass time through other games, preferably like this one if someone got any recommendations pls tell me^^
This might help.

Try this page: https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/ Look for the Filters pull-down along the right side of the screen. Under Sort by: change the selection to Rating and press the FILTER button. It will bring up a list of the top rated games on F95, with links to their pages. Scan through them and check out a few that you think might be interesting.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't really bothered with the 'find out who sent the email' thing, I'm sure that's gonna come back and bite me in the arse.

I like Elaine, but I have a bad feeling she's playing the MC for her own purposes (not that I care, it's not like I'm getting real money from daddy). :D
I'm guessing Theresa is the 3rd beneficiary to the will.

I've rejected everyone except Debbie in this playthrough, she has other interests anyway. Keeping it friendly with Elaine.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I haven't really bothered with the 'find out who sent the email' thing, I'm sure that's gonna come back and bite me in the arse.

I like Elaine, but I have a bad feeling she's playing the MC for her own purposes (not that I care, it's not like I'm getting real money from daddy). :D
I'm guessing Theresa is the 3rd beneficiary to the will.

I've rejected everyone except Debbie in this playthrough, she has other interests anyway. Keeping it friendly with Elaine.
If I understand you correctly, the only potential LI your MC is having sex with is Debbie! Is that correct?

Not criticizing; she certainly is worthy. If true though, I believe it demonstrates how diverse the possibilities in this game are, and that there is something for almost anyone!

I wonder if there is someone out there whose MC only has sex with Zarah!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If I understand you correctly, the only potential LI your MC is having sex with is Debbie! Is that correct?

Not criticizing; she certainly is worthy. If true though, I believe it demonstrates how diverse the possibilities in this game are, and that there is something for almost anyone!

I wonder if there is someone out there whose MC only has sex with Zarah!
I've done several plays, started with bedding everyone of course. :D Apparently even though the game gives you the opportunity to fuck pretty much everyone I understand that's not ending well, so I figured try something different!

I've fucked Debbie and Wanda in this save. :LOL: I don't like Zarah, at all. :cautious:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I'm still going for Monica, and I wouldn't mind replaying the game again to get a certain ending. But with the cheat mod, it becomes even easier.

But I think there's a combination of the reasons why Monica has dropped for some. Elaine was/is the "new" hotness. And I think it took a tad bit to long to finally bang Monica.

There is a fine line between having your expectations built up and your expectations burning out and not caring anymore.

And it's tough I get it, because there's a lot of characters. But I am still definitely going for a Monica ending, but I will also go for several of the others as well.

There's only few I'm in different about.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
One of the best games I played. Even if the end is for soon, i like having saves for lots of expected ending (Katie, Jenna, Monica, Debbie&Lily, Katie&Debbie&Lily, Debbie, Lily, Bella, Angel, Jolina, even Wanda ....)

I think dad's mistress will be Tereza.
Jolina may be a spy to tell lawyer if MC stay at Monica (she needs money) or maybe sh'es the mistress.
It's hard to tell if Elaine is good ot not. Bella could also be the bad (but very hot) girl helping his sister to get the money.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes