Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
One of the best games I played. Even if the end is for soon, i like having saves for lots of expected ending (Katie, Jenna, Monica, Debbie&Lily, Katie&Debbie&Lily, Debbie, Lily, Bella, Angel, Jolina, even Wanda ....)

I think dad's mistress will be Tereza.
Jolina may be a spy to tell lawyer if MC stay at Monica (she needs money) or maybe sh'es the mistress.
It's hard to tell if Elaine is good ot not. Bella could also be the bad (but very hot) girl helping his sister to get the money.
I still think that Bella is the mistress.

Reactions: gelu123

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I wonder if the mistress has to be one person always? Or will it be fluid to the choices of the game?

But one thing I've always said is this mistress whoever she is? Doesn't necessarily mean she's trying to fuck you/the MC over, or is the "bad" guy. I'm sure she'll either be nice or a bitch to the MC depending on how you've treated them in the game.

So for me if it's Zarah? I'm fucked lol. I mean I don't shit talk her, I just never try to fuck her.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It so that you can go back to orig version if you want to ... dont copy those files to the game directory unless you want to unistall my mod
Not meaning be insulting to people using your mod, but I do like when a mod creator gives both instructions and means on how to install/uninstall, to the point of providing a pre-made backup of the relevant files. It's a step that's all too often overlooked in modding in general.

Reactions: Bantry and Phalzyr

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I dated both sisters and haven't experienced any negative repercussions so far.

This entire time I was under the impression that there was a scene where you got caught by one of them.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I dated both sisters and haven't experienced any negative repercussions so far.

This entire time I was under the impression that there was a scene where you got caught by one of them.
when you wake up with Jenna and Katie opens the door... you could tell the truth and lose maybe both of them for that, but you can tell the right thing and lie to her.

Reactions: Ghostload

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I personally don't get why people seem to have abandoned Monica. In the beginning it seemed that we were legion but as updates have come and gone it feels like there are less and less card carrying members on team Monica
I as well started the game because of Monica, but then i got to know Katie and she really grew on me. As i said earlier, Monica's character also has been done countless times - the men-less mom, who's desperate for a cock. Also what i didn't like about her sober persona is her insecurity. When you pay her a compliment, instead of just accepting it and thanking for it, she always goes on and on how she can't believe you really mean it and she always talks how old she is. Gets a bit annoying over time.
But Katie, well she better than any other women shows us how special the MC is to her. All the rest of the women are saying how you make them feel and there is no real way of telling who's fallen in really deep and who is just playing games. But with Katie we witness how she gets to experience real love for the first time and finding out that she really has a more feminine side in her. She doesn't have a clue what these feeling are and with that you can clearly see that the MC is the first really special man in her life. If that isn't appealing idk what is then. Some might say that Jenna also experience an unfamiliar side of hers, but it's not the same. She is shy and is not used to other mens' attention and now that she's coming out of her shell every men is intriguing to her. That's why she went out with DogBoy in first place.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Playing through this and absolutely loving it so far.
The dialogue and humor is so good! the bit where Lily compares Natasha to stinky mature cheese is fucking hilarious!
The insults between MC and Katie are also top notch, I laughed so much during this game. Absolute Golden content.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
acewinz do you have any idea when the dev will update the galley for EP17?It's been two month since the update came out.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz do you have any idea when the dev will update the galley for EP17?It's been two month since the update came out.
Hehe. Actually the gallery was updated along with the quickstart option we added to the base game with the Ep17 bugfix/patch last month, but it doesn't seem to have been updated here yet. lol

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes