• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I can see a future scene between Katie and Bella at the beach house...I always tease Katie about Bella because she hates her so much, but imagine Katie finding out Bella was moving in....then Jolina turns up...haha...oh my god. Unmarked graves..
Yeah the Katie and weight gain is very interesting...and worrying...LOL
My MC is too immature and douchey for THAT :ROFLMAO:

I need more Wanda to molest....god she was annoying but hot..
I bet the weight comment from Jenna was just trash talk. It's too early for Katie to gain few kilograms so that they're obvious in just 2-3 days. And despite, when you comment about the potential of having kids together she says "we should be safe". I think Bella's charm is not only her body but her very nature in relation to Katie. IDK why but i gate the feeling like they are the 2 sides of the same coin. Like Yin and Yang - their contrast gives rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. Or at least until we find out what the deal with Bella is - is she really in love with the MC or does she serve her own or her sister's agenda.

P.S
Ace, i have one suggestion. Think it won't be very difficult to execute - add the ability to start the game at any given chapter. So when the next release comes out we can chose to start from whichever chapter to follow the story better. Cos now i have saves at the start of each one but it's really painful hunting the right one and often loading an older save causes errors and prompts for rollback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Bella is just incredibly sexy and acts like the perfect girlfriend material - devoted and very naughty, but she may well be playing a part....I hope not as I have chosen her and the money over Katie and Jenna. I love Katie but sometimes her trash talking can grate a bit....

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
What`s everyone`s top 5 hot girls?
I gotta say Jolina has grown on me a lot, mine probably is:

1.Katie - hot, fit and sassy with tourette syndrome....what`s not to like?
2.Jolina - blonde, busty and with a killer bod...sweet and naughty rolled into one. But is she really on our side?
3.Bella - damn attractive, awesome body and worships MC....or does she?
4.Wanda - nasty bitch with a nasty mouth...but hot and serves her Master like a good slut
5. Theresa - yeah I admit I wanna have MC bang that bat shit crazy hoe....preferably in front of her mental dogshit son as he sobs in sexual frustration... :devilish:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

2.Jolina - blonde, busty and with a killer bod...sweet and naughty rolled into one. But is she really on our side?
4.Wanda - nasty bitch with a nasty mouth...but hot and serves her Master like a good slut
5. Theresa - yeah I admit I wanna have MC bang that bat shit crazy hoe....preferably in front of her mental dogshit son as he sobs in sexual frustration... :devilish:
Hmm ....
1) Katie - BAE - Nuff said.
2) Lily - Cute, funny, definitely not as dumb as she plays up to being (One to watch out for i think)
3) Jenna - The only thing that's off with her for me at least is her complete lack of self control when it comes to invading peoples privacy.
4) Jolina - Hot but even with all we've learned about her i still think she's hiding something bigger.
5) Debbie - She's into Lily not the MC but she's awesome, always down for a good time and i think she's the type of character that would be a good friend.
The others are great but you did say only 5 ..... :( lol (y)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Bella is very clingy when I keep her at distance, makes me think she's got an agenda or is part of some agenda.

I'm still annoyed about the abrupt end to my sit down with Theresa. :)
Yeah i think to me, it's Bella and Joline that have something going on in some way. Maybe nothing against the MC but there is something. Maybe Elaine is in on it, or knows about it, maybe not. But she certainly didn't want to be anywhere near Jolina' place.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Dev Update (Sorry if it was already posted, didn't notice it):

Hi All,
Let me start by apologising for being so quiet recently. I had planned on taking about 1.5 weeks off for the birth of our baby (a son btw) but we had some complications which meant a return visit to the hospital, so 1.5 weeks turned into 3. All good now and everyone doing well.
Thanks a lot to everyone for the well-wishes and the nice comments. It is much appreciated. I don't want any patron to feel they are not getting a good service so for anyone that is pissed at me for the lack of updates, I completely understand and if you want to drop me a direct /private message with any grievances, then please feel free to do so and we'll sort something out.
From now on, I'll get back to posting dev updates on (at least) a weekly basis.
Even though I was off-the grid, the team made some great progress on Episode 18. As mentioned previously, the backlog was on the artwork and that's where we have made progress with both Cell and Red working throughout July to try to catch the art up with the writing.
All four of us (Red, Cell, Ace and myself) are ALL back in the saddle and working away on episode 18. I don't have an estimate yet for Episode 18 release but give me a little time to check through all of the progress that was made in my absence and tie in all of the previous script work with the new art and I'll have a better idea of percentage progress and will update you all.
The only thing I can commit to at the moment is that there will be no further charges to patrons until Episode 18 is released.
Episode 18 is going to be another really big update with a massive script and a LOT of artwork. However... I'm sure we can all agree that the escalating trend of bigger and bigger updates along with longer and longer periods between releases is not where any of us wants to be.
So after Episode 18, we'll change our dev process to aim for more regular episodes.

Thanks,

CG

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Unless of course Bella is in on it and you'll get the shafting of a lifetime ..... might be worth it though!
Knowing the devs, that's exactly what they're planning.

If you take the money, you'll just end up losing it somehow no matter which non-roommate girl you pick.

lolplayer123

Dec 27, 2019
Dont yall think monica is not as good looking as it should be? I've been looking at this game for a while, but haven't played it just bc of this reason lol

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dont yall think monica is not as good looking as it should be? I've been looking at this game for a while, but haven't played it just bc of this reason lol
I personally thought Monica was a great looking milf even in her early renders, but she has gotten some improvements you will see in EP18 that might make the difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I personally thought Monica was a great looking milf even in her early renders, but she has gotten some improvements you will see in EP18 that might make the difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn .... might be time for another play through on the Monica route ....

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018

1. Monica
2. Monica
3. Monica
4. Jenna
5. Katie

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I`ve friend zoned Monica, but what I`d love to know is will there be more of my Wicked Wanda :devilish:
I think Wanda was the character i avoided the most because, oof .... that first impression was not a good one. Also at the photoshoot she wasn't exactly very nice either. Still though, maybe she has some hidden depth i never found. I never went down the nasty route with her though so maybe i missed something there?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I think Wanda was the character i avoided the most because, oof .... that first impression was not a good one. Also at the photoshoot she wasn't exactly very nice either. Still though, maybe she has some hidden depth i never found. I never went down the nasty route with her though so maybe i missed something there?
Yeah you defo missed something there hehe....she`s a sub, you can also dominate her during the photo shoot later as well. I found it rewarding to see a hot but total bitch get humiliated by my MC. Maybe I`m just a sick fucker though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah you defo missed something there hehe....she`s a sub, you can also dominate her during the photo shoot later as well. I found it rewarding to see a hot but total bitch get humiliated by my MC. Maybe I`m just a sick fucker though :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i'm not really into the whole nasty bitch/sub/dominating thing, just doesn't tickle my pickle i guess. Still something to play back through to see something different, so that's cool.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes