Feb 2, 2024
Ok so the remake has only 4 chapters? It's a really good quality but we need all chapters at this level.

How long until remake of the rest.... next 3 years?
Remake?
How many chapters in total, and please don't say 24.
How many more chapters are expected before the conclusion?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Demo posted by dev is a remake of first 4 chapters. And game has already 24 chapters in 1st Season.
theer is no "24 chapters in 1st season".
the whole game should have 25 chapters.
and there wont be more "seasons" after the end :BootyTime:

Reactions: Maviarab

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Do I understand correctly that he will be remaking most of the episodes for steam? I'd like just to see a final of the game, I don't care about remaking old episodes. Especially since they are nostalgic in their old form.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Here is a very controversial opinion. I've first played this game when it was at episode 2 or 3 so many years ago, and I've always preferred Zarah's first model, and she was my favourite character. Isn't anymore because too many changes happened to her and compared to her initial appearance and scenes in the game, she was basically a ghost afterwards and so many new side characters got much more screen time. Maybe this "remake" or whatever it is, can rectify that ?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
View attachment 3527271
This one is from a Brazilian DEV of an RPG game, as he is Brazilian he only had 8 thousand dollars left of the 20
steam gets more than he gets at the end then :KEK:

why does regional pricing take from the gross revenue shouldn't that already be taken out before the gross revenue? cuz its not like they charge 100 dollars for a game then give u back 20 cuz you are from mexico, you just pay 80 from the start

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
because on steam those 25 chapters will be published as 3 seasons or so.
hold up, are you saying season 1 is only 4 chapters and not 25 chapters, wtf, why is this ? is this how he plans on continued income/support by not giving us a complete game ? by dishing out chapters every now and again. i was looking forward to seeing the remake with all 25 chapters in season 1 , that sucks ass.:cry:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Zarah's model got improved later in the game but she gave me flash backs to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom originally reminding me of Marhan who I legit though was an old woman until years later finding out she wasn't an old woman but an old man. I mentioned that at least once.

What does she look like now?

*cries in swedish*

here thats pretty much double
At least you live in the country considered to have the best quality of life. I'll happily trade you living in the US, lower taxes but damn near third world country in a bunch of other aspects.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenoMod

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I was wondering if developer asked people/supporters about making this "remake/rework" or whatever ... ? :unsure:

Personally disappointed with start all over again ---

Reactions: Beto8

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
the chp1 remake is visually nice the lighting and clarity has greatly improved. Very colorful and the story has a slight change. though not sure if i would buy it. Especially since i have the 24 ch already

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
I agree 100% with this. I wonder if this started because he wanted/needed money or if it started as a hobby project that became a hit and more of a business. Not that it matters maybe. I just think that if I had two jobs I would make clear that this is a hobby thing and I won't quit my other stabile job for it.

Also I have my own idea about it. I think it's possible that he doesn't know for sure how to close it. How to make the final blow, and that maybe he wants it way too spectacular. As if there is such a thing nowadays?
So to delay it and try to come up with it he releases this on steam instead. I think if this is the case he will abandon the project once it has caught up. As if he didn't figure it out by now, why would he by then and he will be kinda out of it anyway. As he were just redoing renders more or less for years to come.

Hope I'm wrong of course! That he will eventually really truly finish it. I just can't see the light in the tunnel right now. I just see that miking cow that someone posted just a moment ago, haha..
He's already foreshadowed some endings. Lily will be designing clothes, Katie's getting you to travel the world with her, Bella and Jenna will most likely be stay at home moms etc.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes