• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The introduction is a little too heavy on text imo. But the renders are great.
I agree. The developer could have done this better by filling the dreams with action (walk around the apartment or the neighborhood, do something there), while then embedding the thoughts there as dialogues.

It seems to me that he deliberately saved ressources here in order to quickly score points with bare skin. But that's ok. As a private book author, I know how difficult it is to write a good intro. It's not that easy to write concisely and interestingly. And in games, where you actually see something, it's definitely even harder.

He definitely managed to create interest in his game. I am excited which way it will continue :cool:

nexthecat

Dec 18, 2019
Hope to see this fleshed out a more in the next update, going home after school had me switch to the girl protagonist and then kicked to menu getting ready for the day at 2 a.m.

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
I don't get why the creator has limited the amount of slides for saves to only 3.
3 slides with 6 save slots each = 18 saves.
why limit the players like that.
there shouldn't be a limit.
it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
game is bugged at the end of the 3rd class.
progressing to the next class in the same way as after the previous classes, results in just repeating the same class repeating and 2 hours passing.
furthermore Joss said to meet him restroom, but it doesn't seem to trigger(might be because more classes have to pass first, idk)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
game is bugged at the end of the 3rd class.
progressing to the next class in the same way as after the previous classes, results in just repeating the same class repeating and 2 hours passing.
furthermore Joss said to meet him restroom, but it doesn't seem to trigger(might be because more classes have to pass first, idk)
That's not really a bug in the first place. It is simply the end of the current content on this route

Timmie Too

Jun 18, 2017
What a great start! Navigation is very good and the animation is probably the strongest part of the game. Really impressive. Keep it coming!

Reactions: martin24