felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Might have some potential in the future, but for now I can clearly see you don't know how to program a game, I mean have you tried pressing Ctrl in any part of it during tests? It throws you directly in the main menu making you lose any non saved progress.
The basic main buttons like Enter, Space or click on screen to pass dialog are not working, the button that says "Click" throws you to the main map instead of going to the next dialog, while ctrl is the only working button to pass dialog.

This made me so pissed that I almost decided to say fuck it, and re-write all the code of this game on my holiday just to show that is possible to do something decent within a day.

I'll be back after this evolves a bit more, and the bugs are corrected.

Reactions: Futaglit and Ullubu

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The plot and tags made me come. Furthermore, a new bi game is always welcome. And the result is mixed.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting and could lead everywhere but also worrisome from a dev point of view (I hope you're not too much ambitious).
The artistic side is correct.

We moved to study at university, trying to adapt to our new environment with some acquaintances and meeting new people.
The characters are well made and diverse. Some are intriguing while others are annoying (I'm also not sure about some of them yet).
The flow of events seems natural, though it's just an introduction of how the game works and encountering everyone.
The art is alright. It could have been polished more with further details (particularly the hair). MC's dick looks too much like plaster.
The sex scenes and animations were well done but monotonous (only one position through different angles).

Remarks :
At the start, it's difficult to know what to do. A tutorial would be nice. Knowing what we really need to do (obligatory) would also be appreciated (for example, we have to shower and get dressed before eating breakfast then go to university where it's more left to the player).
Several rooms with nothing to do. Too much unavailable locations. Also, having a tracker for every character in real time is necessary (not just knowing where they live).

If we try to leave university immediately, it closes the game with a report :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we defend Joss but don't fight Jason, Joss react as if we didn't do anything when we talk to him in class, which isn't the case obviously.

The default names and relationship should appear if we didn't modify them because, right now, it's missing (and akward in dialogs).

In the sex scene with Joss, our hair and pubic hair are shining which is strange (I understand it should be sweat but it feels more like we have some leds from a christmas lights on us).

There should a skip to next lesson button directly if we don't want to talk to anybody.

We shouldn't have to choose the language everytime we load the game.

As a bi man, I'm interested in a bi/gay playthrough but not into femboy. Will it possible to help Joss without romancing him? Since Jason and Jonathan don't seem to belong there, will more gay option be included? Furthermore, will there be group sex (especially MMF, but why not MFF or MMM, even FFF for a female protagonist)?
Wince Selene is the only romanceable adult for now, will you add more?

Overall, this game is promising.

Good continuation.

martin24

May 16, 2018
Hello.

The plot and tags made me come. Furthermore, a new bi game is always welcome. And the result is mixed.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting and could lead everywhere but also worrisome from a dev point of view (I hope you're not too much ambitious).
The artistic side is correct.

We moved to study at university, trying to adapt to our new environment with some acquaintances and meeting new people.
The characters are well made and diverse. Some are intriguing while others are annoying (I'm also not sure about some of them yet).
The flow of events seems natural, though it's just an introduction of how the game works and encountering everyone.
The art is alright. It could have been polished more with further details (particularly the hair). MC's dick looks too much like plaster.
The sex scenes and animations were well done but monotonous (only one position through different angles).

Remarks :
At the start, it's difficult to know what to do. A tutorial would be nice. Knowing what we really need to do (obligatory) would also be appreciated (for example, we have to shower and get dressed before eating breakfast then go to university where it's more left to the player).
Several rooms with nothing to do. Too much unavailable locations. Also, having a tracker for every character in real time is necessary (not just knowing where they live).

If we try to leave university immediately, it closes the game with a report :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we defend Joss but don't fight Jason, Joss react as if we didn't do anything when we talk to him in class, which isn't the case obviously.

The default names and relationship should appear if we didn't modify them because, right now, it's missing (and akward in dialogs).

In the sex scene with Joss, our hair and pubic hair are shining which is strange (I understand it should be sweat but it feels more like we have some leds from a christmas lights on us).

There should a skip to next lesson button directly if we don't want to talk to anybody.

We shouldn't have to choose the language everytime we load the game.

As a bi man, I'm interested in a bi/gay playthrough but not into femboy. Will it possible to help Joss without romancing him? Since Jason and Jonathan don't seem to belong there, will more gay option be included? Furthermore, will there be group sex (especially MMF, but why not MFF or MMM, even FFF for a female protagonist)?
Wince Selene is the only romanceable adult for now, will you add more?

Overall, this game is promising.

Good continuation.
Hi, constructive criticism is appreciated. The game is obviously in its very early stages; that error occurs when the game tries to go to a label (an event) that doesn't exist. I might have made a mistake in a letter; it will be fixed quickly. As for the characters, I want to script the first two weeks of the game and enable most of the interactions and locations, even though there is still much to do in them. Over time, they will be filled with interactions in all locations. Once I have this solid foundation, I will start adding new characters. I intend to add many more characters, although many won't have a significant role in the story and will be mere extras for sexual content.

Regarding the renders, they don't have the quality they should because I had to choose between quality and rendering speed. A high-quality render takes at least 10 minutes... that's impossible when making animations. You have to sacrifice quality, as even a single second can be 30 frames, meaning 30 renders. It would take hours to make a second of animation, and in a game where animations will be abundant, it's impossible. Nevertheless, this is an area that needs improvement. With most locations enabled, I can start advancing the story more quickly. (More scenes with other male characters will be included, and by the way, I have the script for Jason quite advanced. You'll be surprised by the character's twist; I won't give away any spoilers, but I think you can get an idea.) In short, my intention is to develop the game gradually but steadily. Best regards.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I mean, I see potential, the renders aren't bad, the animations actually really good in how smooth they are, so there is much potential there, the characters look good (love Joss), writing is okay (could use a bit less embellishment in places actually, comes around as kinda corny... :D). Not sure if 2 characters doesn't limit the content too much, but well.

Overall performance/bugs are kinda bad, but thats fixable I guess and the foundation of the game parts seem solid, so, gonna look forwards to whats coming.

Reactions: martin24

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Overall the storyline with Joss is excellent, it's just hard to get if the game flows correctly. He asked to meet in the restrooms, and he was not there. Also, why in the night the character is swapped?

Reactions: Oxiton and martin24

martin24

May 16, 2018
Hey, it's a learning moment. Luckily, the comments aren't thrashing the game, just pointing out obvious issues. Put it on hold, get the polishing compound out, and start polishing. ;) I'm looking forward to more.
Overall the storyline with Joss is excellent, it's just hard to get if the game flows correctly. He asked to meet in the restrooms, and he was not there. Also, why in the night the character is swapped?
Yes, I'm still learning Renpy, but this is a first step. I hope to solve the small problems soon. Enabling locations and interactions will take me more time; from there, that's when the story can progress more quickly. The good thing is that the story is in a more advanced state, I'm eager to move forward with it, but first I have to develop all those things. Thanks for the feedback

PS: I'm finishing Joss's scene, I hope to enable it in a few days. I should have put some marker that indicates that it wasn't ready yet.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
A few things to note, the text speed isn't affected by the text speed setting and the narration keeps referring to 'him' or 'his' for both characters in the scene which is kinda confusing especially when the pov character is also referred to with 'you'.
For example: "Your breath catches in his throat." and "The intensity of your desire is palpable in your voice, urging Shane to take the step that you both seem to be craving."

And to round it out, Joss says "Be my first" and later says "I'm experienced", which is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: martin24

martin24

May 16, 2018
A few things to note, the text speed isn't affected by the text speed setting and the narration keeps referring to 'him' or 'his' for both characters in the scene which is kinda confusing especially when the pov character is also referred to with 'you'.
For example: "Your breath catches in his throat." and "The intensity of your desire is palpable in your voice, urging Shane to take the step that you both seem to be craving."

And to round it out, Joss says "Be my first" and later says "I'm experienced", which is it?
It's because Shane and Dana are characters written and designed with them in mind in the third person.Sometimes I forget that I'm referring to the reader and I address Shane. This will happen to me throughout the entire story because, to me, it's not the player's name; to me, this character is Shane. That's why there might be some contradictory parts of the text that I overlooked. I'll have to do a thorough revision of the text.

'Be my first"... I'll simply remove it for the sake of coherence

Thank you for the feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: zeraligator

Planchette

Oct 10, 2021
are we able to go for Jonathan/Jason as the male mc? no offense to Joss, hes just not my speed personally

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
After shower and breakfast,i go to college,but after dialogue that you stay alone,cant seem to find what to do. How to go to classes? Every other option is not viable