Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Stuck on an infinite now loading screen. Anyone happen to have a fix?
Potentially has something to do with Windows 7, if you're using that. I checked on 10 and it runs right away, but it won't start on 7. Same issue, infinite loading screen. Interestingly enough, the DLsite trial version runs just fine on 7. Not really sure what the exact problem is. I've seen it happen with some other games too.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
OrageGreenworks Crack:
Use this if you get an error

OSX users right click the app and press show contents. Then go to Contents/Resources/app.nw/
put the www folder in and yes overwrite

Linux Port (Final):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:

HzrdVenom

Feb 3, 2023
Does anyone have a complete save file? I tried the one in the comments and it wasn't complete for me. It would greatly be appreciated since i messed up my save trying to unlock 1 last thing.

Technolord

Apr 14, 2019
I have all stats at 101, but not triggering giving the ring? I already bought it anad all. Is the issue that i reached max stats before buying the ring?

Edit:After reloading a save, the event triggered on the last day. Didn't happen the first time though, so not sure what made the 2nd load of the save different

Last edited:

RikkySpanish

Jul 23, 2017
Potentially has something to do with Windows 7, if you're using that. I checked on 10 and it runs right away, but it won't start on 7. Same issue, infinite loading screen. Interestingly enough, the DLsite trial version runs just fine on 7. Not really sure what the exact problem is. I've seen it happen with some other games too.
Ah ok, that may be my issue as I am on windows 7. Thanks for the response.

Reactions: Krnekdo

HzrdVenom

Feb 3, 2023
I have all stats at 101, but not triggering giving the ring? I already bought it anad all. Is the issue that i reached max stats before buying the ring?

Edit:After reloading a save, the event triggered on the last day. Didn't happen the first time though, so not sure what made the 2nd load of the save different
How did you buy the ring, because for the life on me i couldn't figure out how to buy it?

aristides45

Dec 2, 2019
Referent At the bug of normal_default.png
You need copy the file "normal_default.png" in the same pholder and rename the copy whit this change === "normal_defUAlt.png" and save the 2 files. I don't know why...

Reactions: winwinner
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes