Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
hmm when i get to the end and try to do the best ending, i get a loading error.
Failed to load: img/pictures/busts/odekake/normal_defualt.png

anyone run into this/know how to fix it?

EDIT: fixed it. Just copied the file, normal_default.png to my desktop, renamed it to normal_defualt.png and placed it in the same folder. I guess the final trigger was misspelled by the dev and triggers incorrectly.

Reactions: isopoika69

MR.Hayah

Apr 17, 2022
Can someon pls send me a 100% completed save file or tell me how to get the wedding ring. Becaus i honestly don´t get it.
Thank you for your time.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Can someon pls send me a 100% completed save file or tell me how to get the wedding ring. Becaus i honestly don´t get it.
Thank you for your time.
Go on a date to the coffee shop after day 1, she should mention a wedding/wedding ring. Then go to work and after work, the manager should talk about a gift. After these 2 are done, you will get an evening event where the mc looks over a photo album with the childhood friend. After this, save up 100k and you should be able to choose to go to the shopping mall alone instead of with her and buy the ring. If there is any other steps involved, i don't remember them vividly enough to think they matter.

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
hmm when i get to the end and try to do the best ending, i get a loading error.
Failed to load: img/pictures/busts/odekake/normal_defualt.png

anyone run into this/know how to fix it?

EDIT: fixed it. Just copied the file, normal_default.png to my desktop, renamed it to normal_defualt.png and placed it in the same folder. I guess the final trigger was misspelled by the dev and triggers incorrectly.
can u share img file? i cant get it to work

MR.Hayah

Apr 17, 2022
Go on a date to the coffee shop after day 1, she should mention a wedding/wedding ring. Then go to work and after work, the manager should talk about a gift. After these 2 are done, you will get an evening event where the mc looks over a photo album with the childhood friend. After this, save up 100k and you should be able to choose to go to the shopping mall alone instead of with her and buy the ring. If there is any other steps involved, i don't remember them vividly enough to think they matter.
Thank you for the help.

MR.Hayah

Apr 17, 2022
So the thing is i got the wedding ring and the stats over 100 and i still don´t get the pregnant ending but why can someon pls tell me what i did wrong or miss? Is the wedding ring not the best gift?

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
My Childhood Friend Has No Arms, So She Gives Me Footjobs Instead.

There's, like, 90% chance there's an actual Japanese game like that out there. With a sequel.
With endless cringy dialogue about how 'footpussies' ('fussy'?) are better than actual girl pussy. And can still get pregnant.

Reactions: ffive

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhisperedPromises14DaysOfLoveWithAnna-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
there's a couple of bugs. one that looks for a file with a mispell in the code, the other one that won't let you see shit during the pregnant h scene.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes