4.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Nov 26, 2017
I really don't understand the obsession with NTR, especially from the prospective of the one loosing his lover but this trend doesnt seem to be dying out anytime soon.

Reactions: PlagueTG

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I really don't understand the obsession with NTR, especially from the prospective of the one loosing his lover but this trend doesnt seem to be dying out anytime soon.
What's the fun in being the guy who just says "Hi" and has a harem behind him?

Damn art looks really good and the corruption, any chance playing as glavius? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, we have Glavius perspective and development too

SolarMan64

Oct 26, 2021
I dunno what arcane magic i pulled but i managed to get past the scene, attaching save files

File 8 - Gallery

File 14 - Post temple scene

the other two are just in case the save files don't work for some reason

If you're reading this Darthz, i have a suggestion, get another plugin for fast-skipping scenes, this one doesn't consistently stop and as a result people might accidentally skip dialogue they don't intend to, i'd recommend one that skips as long as you've got a key pressed, other than that, great update, loved seeing Sephira finally succumb, can't wait for the continuation

Last edited:

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
I think its for people that don't have much going on in their personal lives and want to feel like they are as said "bull" cause that phrase makes sense lol. In some cases it could be like their own self insert in how they feel and this type of genre is like their fantasy they could never achieve in real life. It could also just be a coping mechanism for them to feel better or something. Again my tastes are the complete opposite of ntr and similar fantasies, but again not everyone is mentally functioning and some creators could benefit off of it by making this genre to gain popularity. Or the taste in genre could also sometimes just be what the creator fantasizes with. There are a bunch of different possibilities. OR, it could just be people have a submissive or "cuck" fetish. Not everyone is the same.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I can look into this blindly knowing of the tags behind this game hold most of the plot, my question though being of what kind of NTR would we be subjecting ourselves into.
it's the usual stuff a stud stealing someone's wife and girl it's simple
I think its for people that don't have much going on in their personal lives and want to feel like they are as said "bull" cause that phrase makes sense lol. In some cases it could be like their own self insert in how they feel and this type of genre is like their fantasy they could never achieve in real life. It could also just be a coping mechanism for them to feel better or something. Again my tastes are the complete opposite of ntr and similar fantasies, but again not everyone is mentally functioning and some creators could benefit off of it by making this genre to gain popularity. Or the taste in genre could also sometimes just be what the creator fantasizes with. There are a bunch of different possibilities. OR, it could just be people have a submissive or "cuck" fetish. Not everyone is the same.
my god you still yapping about the stuff get lost limpdick

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I'll keep this brief, everyone. I'm not planning to pause the game or anything; I'm just incorporating some new ideas I've had recently. In other words, I'm adding a new side character and a new scene, which is why I've pushed the release date forward a bit. But don't worry, I'm nearly done with everything. :)
Take your time darth im sure the game would be amazing when its out and dont listen to anyone who giving you negative opinion hope you doing your best !!!

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I hate NTR, but its not NTR if you envision yourself as Glavius. I just beat the system.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes