4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
I feel like if people like to identify as the "bull" character, they'd like netori, not netorare. The entire point of netorare/NTR is someone else stealing the lover of the MC/character you're controlling or the character who's perspective you're viewing, and the feelings of jealously, betrayal and negativity that the player/reader/watcher feels from such actions. That's the literal definition of netorare. Netori would be where the MC is the one stealing other people's lovers. If people like NTR, it stands more to reason that they somehow get off on having their lover stolen from them rather than the other way around.
so they get off to the feeling of loss, betrayal, and heartbroken? Wouldn't those feeling usually cause sorrow to an individual?

Apr 5, 2022
I feel like if people like to identify as the "bull" character, they'd like netori, not netorare. The entire point of netorare/NTR is someone else stealing the lover of the MC/character you're controlling or the character who's perspective you're viewing, and the feelings of jealously, betrayal and negativity that the player/reader/watcher feels from such actions. That's the literal definition of netorare. Netori would be where the MC is the one stealing other people's lovers. If people like NTR, it stands more to reason that they somehow get off on having their lover stolen from them rather than the other way around.
I don't particularly see excitement in netori games, because it feels like I'm playing any random harem game. If the game is mainly NTR cheating, then it should propose at least the most POV time for the MC who is cheated on by his girlfriend, the feeling of betrayal and loss are coming from NTR, netori is more like me playing Being a Dik fucking all the women on campus, including the professor who is married.

Dec 27, 2021
so they get off to the feeling of loss, betrayal, and heartbroken? Wouldn't those feeling usually cause sorrow to an individual?
That's the point of NTR, so yeah, I don't know why or how people can actually like it. But people do, sometimes so much they'll hate on you for asking them why they like it. Myself, I have nothing against people who like NTR, but I sure as heck don't understand it since I don't think the same way.

My main gripe about NTR lately is that there are so many games or videos that come out that have really good visuals or gameplay and the like, but because they're NTR, there's no possible way I could actually enjoy it. It feels like NTR-enjoyers get a lot more satisfaction lately and makes someone like me, who prefers consensual romance and love in games and videos with no bullshit romantic drama (such as love triangles and NTR and whatever else) feel left out.

Reactions: SolarMan64

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
hmm thats an interesting way of showing it. I guess thats what the term "bull" comes from? you imagine yourself as the Mr. Big penis guy lol. Can you explain more?
Nothing else to explain really. The game makes you the MC as Aldos. But I just imagine myself as Glavius. So I view the MC as Glavius with the POV just so happen to be from Aldos.

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
That's the point of NTR, so yeah, I don't know why or how people can actually like it. But people do, sometimes so much they'll hate on you for asking them why they like it. Myself, I have nothing against people who like NTR, but I sure as heck don't understand it since I don't think the same way.

My main gripe about NTR lately is that there are so many games or videos that come out that have really good visuals or gameplay and the like, but because they're NTR, there's no possible way I could actually enjoy it. It feels like NTR-enjoyers get a lot more satisfaction lately and makes someone like me, who prefers consensual romance and love in games and videos with no bullshit romantic drama (such as love triangles and NTR and whatever else) feel left out.
yeah and your seen as the bad guy for not liking or feeling against such genres. Like me, I either like game like these but it be like a character that is single, or maybe a story that is happy? Like is wanting happiness so bad lol?

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes