4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Then there's the patreon paid version that has Marin + Zoe, yeah
he also posted this for the patreon subscribers :

Whispers of the Dark Elf(Chapter 1) Patreon Trial Version 1.3

Hi Everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that version 1.3 is finally complete!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The most recent paid version has Marin + Zoe scenes but it takes place as your walking around controlling Glavius, if you use a save from the tent camp then you miss these scenes, they can be viewed in the end of update gallery if you select the second Glavius icon in the gallery but you miss how they happen and see the scene.

I am not sure what versions are posted here but the update that has this is the Whispers of the Dark Elf(Chapter 1) Patreon Trial Version 1.3, these versions are normally for paid members until the complete non trail version comes out.

If your unsure if the version you have is the one with Marin and Zoe then go to the game directory, open the movies folder and sort by recent date, if there are video files with Marin and Zoe in their title from the week or so then you have the most update paid version.

TopShaggerTed

Apr 29, 2024
The most recent paid version has Marin + Zoe scenes but it takes place as your walking around controlling Glavius, if you use a save from the tent camp then you miss these scenes, they can be viewed in the end of update gallery if you select the second Glavius icon in the gallery but you miss how they happen and see the scene.

I am not sure what versions are posted here but the update that has this is the Whispers of the Dark Elf(Chapter 1) Patreon Trial Version 1.3, these versions are normally for paid members until the complete non trail version comes out.

If your unsure if the version you have is the one with Marin and Zoe then go to the game directory, open the movies folder and sort by recent date, if there are video files with Marin and Zoe in their title from the week or so then you have the most update paid version.
So the Marin and Zoe scenes take place before Act 2?

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023

thats interesting to know, thanks.. to be sure for who didn't try the game yet and don't know who is who.. which number of clips be listed in the movie folder?

Dec 27, 2021
I think its for people that don't have much going on in their personal lives and want to feel like they are as said "bull" cause that phrase makes sense lol. In some cases it could be like their own self insert in how they feel and this type of genre is like their fantasy they could never achieve in real life. It could also just be a coping mechanism for them to feel better or something. Again my tastes are the complete opposite of ntr and similar fantasies, but again not everyone is mentally functioning and some creators could benefit off of it by making this genre to gain popularity. Or the taste in genre could also sometimes just be what the creator fantasizes with. There are a bunch of different possibilities. OR, it could just be people have a submissive or "cuck" fetish. Not everyone is the same.
I feel like if people like to identify as the "bull" character, they'd like netori, not netorare. The entire point of netorare/NTR is someone else stealing the lover of the MC/character you're controlling or the character who's perspective you're viewing, and the feelings of jealously, betrayal and negativity that the player/reader/watcher feels from such actions. That's the literal definition of netorare. Netori would be where the MC is the one stealing other people's lovers. If people like NTR, it stands more to reason that they somehow get off on having their lover stolen from them rather than the other way around.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes