WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Very interesting to see hypnosis being the major kink (so far at least). Curious to see how the story will develop and how eldritch things are gonna get. The artstyle does not disappoint in the erotica department either. A good start, all in all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BrainWaves

BrainWaves

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
Hey, thanks for the kind words ! Publishing for the first time is a little nerve wracking so I really appreciate it !
I can't say I'll implement every feedback I've seen but I'm looking into what I can and can't improve while working on the next update. (I'll probably make a public post on patreon or something to sum it all up better).

OHHHH a game from one of my favourite artist?
This is just what the voice in my head told me I need.
Thank you <3
My art being unknown as it is, that really took me by surprise haha
Thanks a bunch <3

So how far does the current content go? I've hanged out with both of them and had the siren sing for me, is that all?
If you reached the report in the main story and have "that's all for now" with the two humans and the siren, then in terms of sex scenes that's it for now yeah.
There's a little more conversation to be had with the siren to tease future stuff, but that's about all.

gasterblaster42

Jul 15, 2021
OHHHH a game from one of my favourite artist?
This is just what the voice in my head told me I need.
Thank you <3
your favorite artist? there's more?!?! i couldn't find any more games on itch, do they post art somewhere else? specifically somewhere i can view it for free, since i noticed they have patreon/subscibestar
would like to add this is *also* one of my new favorite artists now

• Red Heart
Reactions: BrainWaves

BrainWaves

Game Developer
May 6, 2020
your favorite artist? there's more?!?! i couldn't find any more games on itch, do they post art somewhere else? specifically somewhere i can view it for free, since i noticed they have patreon/subscibestar
would like to add this is *also* one of my new favorite artists now
Hey artist here : P
Well anything that isn't related to Whispers's dev is aviable for free on and , that includes lots of doodles, weird ocs and every once in a while comics
(through I'll probably make public posts about the dev every now and then too)

And thanks ! I'm glad you like the art, I put a lot of effort into making and improving it !

Reactions: rageaholic

PointEden

Dec 28, 2019
Hey, thanks for the kind words ! Publishing for the first time is a little nerve wracking so I really appreciate it !
I can't say I'll implement every feedback I've seen but I'm looking into what I can and can't improve while working on the next update. (I'll probably make a public post on patreon or something to sum it all up better).

My art being unknown as it is, that really took me by surprise haha
Thanks a bunch <3

If you reached the report in the main story and have "that's all for now" with the two humans and the siren, then in terms of sex scenes that's it for now yeah.
There's a little more conversation to be had with the siren to tease future stuff, but that's about all.
I had a similar reaction! Love seeing your art on HypnoHub and was surprised (very pleasantly so) to see a game of yours here! Looking forward to updates!

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
Art is cool + expressive. Love the hypno themes and scenes are hot. It starts with a sex scene too lol
Hope its not too much linear. Not sure what content is planned but want to see Leto get fucked more and possible preg
Great work so far!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes