VN Others Completed White Album 2 Introductory & Closing Chapter + Specials [v1.0.0.2] [Leaf]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I don't think I've ever played a VN with a protagonist this unbearably frustrating. I just finished Chiaki's route and she is just as frustrating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm surprised there isn't a lot of people hating her character as much as I. I hardly see anyone even talking about her. Makes me think I missed some nuance. If someone could clarify the stuff I asked in the spoilers you would be helping me so much.

Sep 12, 2021
I don't think I've ever played a VN with a protagonist this unbearably frustrating. I just finished Chiaki's route and she is just as frustrating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm surprised there isn't a lot of people hating her character as much as I. I hardly see anyone even talking about her. Makes me think I missed some nuance. If someone could clarify the stuff I asked in the spoilers you would be helping me so much.
Don't worry, I hate Chiaki too. She is worst girl IMO, for the reasons you mentioned. Also the route is very meta which is why it reads so weird. The author himself said that he went overboard with her character and that he wasn't satisfied with how the route turned out in the end.

Anyway if you haven't already read Mari's and Koharu's routes because those two characters are much better.

Reactions: Aquilez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If it makes you feel any better, even the author doesn't like how her route turned out.

Reactions: Aquilez

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Is this version contains the mini after story... I mean if i unzip the 0.9v English patch for mini after story, will it work?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Is this version contains the mini after story... I mean if i unzip the 0.9v English patch for mini after story, will it work?

White Album 2 Mini-After Story update
All audio dramas are now translated. We will most likely release the full, final patch this month.
Once that's done, our work on White Album 2 will be over. o7

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Reactions: Cocomaster

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes