johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
I'm following about 200 games/AVNs. So at 2GB per few minutes of added content, times 200...well, you get the idea.
Especially when I can play AWESOME 10-16hr games at 500mb-1.7 Gb totals.
Then that's still your problem, not the dev's. How can you be outraged at 2GB of files when you're trying to download 200 games? If you expect everyone to cater to your download bandwidth we'd all be staring at 3 pixel images.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Damn, this last update was brutal
Yes it was and i did not like it at all, i play those games to have some fun not to watch the painfull story of a traumatized girl.
And the guy in that cube is getting more and more disgusting and a stupid asshole so zero fun for me, i think i'm done with this game.

• Sad
Reactions: Gosamr and FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Yes it was and i did not like it at all, i play those games to have some fun not to watch the painfull story of a traumatized girl.
And the guy in that cube is getting more and more disgusting and a stupid asshole so zero fun for me, i think i'm done with this game.
I don't know how to feel about. The renders very nice and we finally have a female character, but thinking that there are "families" in that situation, so in real life, makes me feel bad. I'm curious to see what will happen in the next updates, but I hope not to see something like that anymore.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know how to feel about. The renders very nice and we finally have a female character, but thinking that there are "families" in that situation, so in real life, makes me feel bad. I'm curious to see what will happen in the next updates, but I hope not to see something like that anymore.
It's not that i hate drama, but when i play that kind of game, it's not what i'm looking for. Watching that woman who has been traumatized by an horrific stepdad, beeing stuck in a cell with a certainly traumatized man (i guess we will see his own bad story soon) is not a pleasant thing to see.
When the game started i thought it would be a story of two people in that room who will have to find a way to go through the tests and find themselves in crazy situations. So it would have been funny and entertaining, but now it's just painfull to watch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not that i hate drama, but when i play that kind of game, it's not what i'm looking for. Watching that woman who has been traumatized by an horrific stepdad, beeing stuck in a cell with a certainly traumatized man (i guess we will see his own bad story soon) is not a pleasant thing to see.
When the game started i thought it would be a story of two people in that room who will have to find a way to go through the tests and find themselves in crazy situations. So it would have been funny and entertaining, but now it's just painfull to watch.
I had assumed it could go either way, given the horror tag. There are many ways horror can go, so I didn't have any specific ideas about what this might have. But I agree that it's a rough one to play and then watch that stuff.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I like the premise. Not sure to where the story evolves and how corrupting it will be but it looks great. Though i would probably thrown in a more average (ugly) male to make it more, let say, challenging. Keep it up :p

• Haha
Reactions: promqueen4131

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Kukipett

Sadly, I find myself in total agreement with everything you say. It was clear from the start that this was never going to be a "romcom" , but WC (no comment) has, in one episode, become a very harrowing experience, too harrowing in fact for me, especially after having seen Emma's flashback, realising that the odd-sounding, odd-behaving and odd-looking mc appears to have begun channelling that s.o.b. by whom her desperate mother and family became entrapped.

At this point I really don't care whether or not this is some kind of a cockamamie morality tale or a "life lesson", I just have no desire to see any more and so I'm ditching it and moving on. I do not consider myself righteous or a snowflake or (heaven forbid) a righteous snowflake, but as with "Point of No Return" and unlike, it seems, a fair few punters around these parts, this is only the second title to actually make my skin crawl watching women and girls threatened, bullied or to be politically correct "dominated", traumatized and humiliated by these stereotypically selfish, narcissistic, sociopathic bottom feeders which quite a few find, for some unfathomable reason, "entertaining".

Everyone is entitled to their own judgment and sadly I find this to be mine, so I'll be putting this experience behind me and making sure that the door doesn't hit me on the way out into the sunlight and fresh air.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The ”moral” of saws and the cubes are always righteus mind games where the mise en place is well organised and
oozing off the bad choices/deeds/thoughts/words of the protagonists. The one/ones pulling the strings always
know better, are the smatest, portraying the protagonists in a bad light in order to showcase how right they are.

Our protagonists could have and should have walked away outta their predicament ages ago,
just like morgan freeman said in one interview: out of a household/relationship you cannot stand/live in,
there is always walking away, outta the small town that sucks the life outta you/drains your dreams and is strangling you,
there is always a bus going to a city. All of this is painfully obvious in this scenario this game caters to:
you stay in the hurt and the filth and the danger, it will trap you and hurt you to no end.

Welcome to the hurt in your life.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Shame that there is no optional futa/trans instead of the male character ind seeing that there is an optional male mc it's a shame there is no pregnancy mechanics.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any news on update
The developer's last Patreon post was back in late March. You might try reaching out to them here on F95 (they own this game thread) if you would like. I have no idea whether they'll respond any time soon. They might reply very quickly, though. You never know.

Reactions: Kjazz
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes