Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Wasn't this supposed to get updates every few weeks - month? It's been over a month and patreon has no news.
I would suggest, that dev didn't like the game anymore, so in the last part he just decapitated MC. So like 'go F yourself' to his fans...

But then I still hope in the next part, he wakes up feeling his neck.

By the way this thing never had an update every month, it's always multiple months before an update arrived.

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm, I've seen this game in the uploads list many times but always thought it was just a cheap Cube knock-off.

It's fucking dark and better than I expected. It started out really interesting but once the sister entered the scene it took a pretty hard nose dive for me.

The dynamic changes dramatically and the focus seems to suddenly shift to her and her hitting on the woman for some/no reason. Then it's rubbing, shaving, mentioning foot-fetish (?) and finally fingering her ass. Then the MC explodes, lol. Was he ever actually the MC? The story (sans the flashbacks) seems to have been told from his POV at least? And now the game is a lesbian kinetic novel I guess? Ok. It completely lost me.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Hmm, I've seen this game in the uploads list many times but always thought it was just a cheap Cube knock-off...
I agree with you, but I still hope that the creator has something even better in mind and this development now is simply a "trap", "delay", "side story". If he is good at his job, there will come a very good story from all this. But yeah, if he is just cluelessly shifting the story because not many liked the former MC, than you will be right.

Well will know more next Christmas, I hope, or the game will be anbandonend beceause it has reached a dead end.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I agree with you, but I still hope that the creator has something even better in mind and this development now is simply a "trap", "delay", "side story". If he is good at his job, there will come a very good story from all this. But yeah, if he is just cluelessly shifting the story because not many liked the former MC, than you will be right.

Well will know more next Christmas, I hope, or the game will be anbandonend beceause it has reached a dead end.
The last update, really looked like a FUCK YOU to the community, lets blow up MC. I hope he deals with this, we will see...

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes