Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I wouldn't have even tagged this as male protagonist, since we only make one choice "as John." In fact, the game is primarily women's erotica, following what's-her-name as she deludes herself into wanting John.
Which is good, because there is very, very little women's erotica on the forum. :cool: (y)

• Sad
Reactions: Slayerz

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
White Cube [v0.5a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 445mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kirsten26

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Was going to check if the man finally rape that chick, but by reading the comments, I can now unfollow this game. Rip opportunity, mom spaghetti.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Wait until he kills both females in next update :ROFLMAO:
One of them should already be dead after that dildo in her virgin asshole, tbh.
yep, the whole thing was ridiculous, it takes a LOT of practice for someone to take something like that. For a first-timer? No fucking way.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait until he kills both females in next update :ROFLMAO:
One of them should already be dead after that dildo in her virgin asshole, tbh.
yep, the whole thing was ridiculous, it takes a LOT of practice for someone to take something like that. For a first-timer? No fucking way.
And the next day she was OK, as if nothing happened. Doing yoga and all.
TBH, after all that bleeding she should have been seriously injured, if not dead.
This game's setting is very peculiar, and of course it has a clear sci-fi backstory, but if we must expect this sort of inexplicable situations time and again it's going to break any immersion that may be left. She was probably cured by the master mind while they were unconscious or something.

Also, I agree with whoever wrote that Amelia's innocent nature should have been her defining trait for a bit longer. Of course, it was interesting to notice that she had a crush on her bro, but the sudden horniness and her shenanigans with Emma were rushed and really, really disappointing for me.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
And the next day she was OK, as if nothing happened. Doing yoga and all.
TBH, after all that bleeding she should have been seriously injured, if not dead.
This game's setting is very peculiar, and of course it has a clear sci-fi backstory, but if we must expect this sort of inexplicable situations time and again it's going to break any immersion that may be left. She was probably cured by the master mind while they were unconscious or something.

Also, I agree with whoever wrote that Amelia's innocent nature should have been her defining trait for a bit longer. Of course, it was interesting to notice that she had a crush on her bro, but the sudden horniness and her shenanigans with Emma were rushed and really, really disappointing for me.
yea, originally I liked the premise of the game, but the last update was kind of a downturn, but I'll hold out and see the next few to see if I like the direction it takes. I think it's still fixable unless more bs happens.

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
Well the comments about the Male getting killed made me X the download. GL with your game.
This is probably ridiculous of me to say, but I think the developers are trolling us when they killed John as an April fools joke (even though April fools is done but in my mind April is the month of jokes and fools) I just don't what I was thinking but I assume he killed the male mc as some kind of joke and maybe he might resurrect in the next update (maybe lol).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This is probably ridiculous of me to say, but I think the developers are trolling us when they killed John as an April fools joke (even though April fools is done but in my mind April is the month of jokes and fools) I just don't what I was thinking but I assume he killed the male mc as some kind of joke and maybe he might resurrect in the next update (maybe lol).
I don't think it's permanent either, would be ridiculous to kill the main protagonist of the game this early, but I'm interested how the dev writes himself out of this :ROFLMAO:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
unavoidable dead end, killing the main male lead.
alienating most players, that is wild. Maybe next update retcon a choice to keep him alive.
I could envision a rushed ending or abandonement nearby...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It seems some people didn't notice the dev's message here not long ago, or simply didn't understand it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombmaster

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
It seems some people didn't notice the dev's message here not long ago, or simply didn't understand it.
Just looked through his post history and I don't see any relevant recent messages. What are you referring to?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The story has been amazing so far, even though it's progressing very slowly. The last update left me a little perplexed, but by reading the dev, it seems things are not as they appear... so we'll see how things will unfold I guess.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand if you're talking about me or the dev.
Anyway, it seems obvious that John's death is yet another fantasy or unreal thing. He will be back.
Good to see good ol' Schizo John getting the Jason Voorhees treatment. :LOL: Except, instead of him going around, killing people, we're stuck in a cell with him, and he just had a bad egg salad sandwich. :sick:

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes