Unreal Engine Abandoned White Light [v0.2] [HappyPixel]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
Hello
I'm gamedev. Torrent site blocked the torrent. I don't know why.
Here is new torrent on another site (I can't post direct link)
mega. nz/#!2b5TkJCA!aViHbeQzk6Q0nZTEkLp2o7FTc0-WfNtyw91Np7yAiDU
Thank you for this, it works fine. I can't wait to have a look into the game. If it's quality is proportional to the file size, I expect it to be awesome. ;)

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Looks intressting.. reminds me of skyrim when i look at the images.. How much play time do it have becouse it is the biggest 0.2 version iv ever seen lol.. torrent link dont work.. need to login to that torrent site to be able to download it unless you can add the passkey somehow to the link for this site

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Looks intressting.. reminds me of skyrim when i look at the images.. How much play time do it have becouse it is the biggest 0.2 version iv ever seen lol.. torrent link dont work.. need to login to that torrent site to be able to download it unless you can add the passkey somehow to the link for this site
It reminds you of Skyrim because it is Skyrim. The art assets are anyway.

Reactions: Bacher

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This sure sounds like an ambitious project.
Not to be disrespectful and this is also not specifically directed against this developer, but I wish that dev would be more careful when approaching the size of their project.
It might be wiser to just go for a smaller scale story at first, create a groundwork to see if this has a future and if you want to stick with it for what might be years.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, before I download anything that will take up so much disc-space uncompressed, could anybody who played it tell how much content there is and if it is worth downloading and playing it at this point.

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
Hello
I'm gamedev. Torrent site blocked the torrent. I don't know why.
Here is new torrent on another site (I can't post direct link)
mega. nz/#!2b5TkJCA!aViHbeQzk6Q0nZTEkLp2o7FTc0-WfNtyw91Np7yAiDU
i couldnt run it with win 64 bit. is that for win 32bit?

bundprop

Apr 4, 2018
Not bad i like the idea and sure it feels like skyrim and that not any problem for me and i like the idea you can walk around and i don't know what you plan is but i think its nice you make the pick up nots and stuff and yea if you know the game murdered soul suspect normal game but i could see some of the parts in youer game too try and give it a look maybe some ideas you can use but looking forward too see some more

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
How to download UNLIMITED GB from MEGA for noobs:
1) Download MegaDownloader
2) Bookmark this website:

3) Run MegaDownloader
4) Go to the MEGA site and just Copy the link.
5) Downloader should detect it automatically.
6) When the download stops after 4GB. Copy a Proxy, Go to MegaDownloader Settings and select "use proxy"
7) Repeat 6) until download is finished.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
can you fix an Utorrent downloadable link or make the game split in several parts like 4-2 gb per parts?
it would help people downloading the game a lot since they just need to download it into 1 map and unpack.. sure it would take same time but atleast like this the ppl doesn need to dl a whole day for the game and can do other stuff too at same time.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Well I downloaded this game. Took all of ten minutes to play it. Not a whole lot of choices to make, Models are ok, animations are ok, Intro is over the top like it was a Major production or a AAA game. For such a Big download very little content, everything is animated, camera angles switching, oh boy. It only Auto saves at certain points but you can reload if you want. English translation leaves much to be desired. I would give it a 9 out of 10 for effort, but in reality it is a 5.
:D CHEERS (c)

emaf94

May 9, 2017
well at least i tried to download it BUT
- mega has no limit for it (it has 2-3 gb max i guess)
- no peers for torrent
- nopy download has 300-500 kb per sec. after i saw 5 hours left on IDM, i guess it will take looong looong time to finish :p i m not sure about waiting it or not BUT
i cant even imagine to uploading it, its hard work... tnx a lot for the links. ^.^
(Like this big games, can we use hjsplit before uploading? i think it makes easier to upload and download for all. just an advice, i m not a pro ^.^)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.5 hs with nopy and IDM, 2500/3000 kb/s
start the download and after few seconds the speed its really incremented

sorry for my english

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote